How to Remove Files from Dropbox?by Billy Mark Blogger
Dropbox is a great cloud-based space that can be used to save important files and reach to them remotely on any system. With time, you can even remove the files that you don’t need anymore.
Go through some of the below-mentioned pros for doing the same:
- The available space increases in the account.
- You will be able to manage your data easily.
- You would not have to search through non-important data.
- Use the Dropbox Desktop Client
Follow the below-mentioned points properly.
- Firstly, launch the Dropbox desktop client.
- Then, search the file that you wish to remove and right-click on it.
- After that, choose Delete. It will be located in the context menu.
- Next, you shall get a warning which will ask whether or not you wish to remove the file.
- Press ‘Delete Everywhere’ for removing the file from the account.
- Use Dropbox.com
Go through the given below steps carefully.
- Firstly, go to the web browser.
- Then, go to Dropbox.com.
- Next, log in to the account.
- After that, search the file you wish to remove.
- Then, press the three-dot symbol. It will be present on the right side.
- Next, choose Delete. It will be located in the context menu.
- Lastly, press the Delete option and confirm it as well.
- How To Save Photos From Google?
- How to Change your Default Skin in Minecraft?
- How to Download iOS 13.2 Public Beta 2 on iPhone?
- Disney Reveals a List of All That Is coming to Disney+
The method of permanently removing files from Dropbox
The best option for you would be to remove the file forever. This will provide a lot of free space for a longer time. For doing it, you need to visit the Dropbox site on the browser.
- Firstly, go to the browser.
- Then, go to Dropbox.com.
- After that, log-in to the account of yours.
- Next, tap on the Deleted files. It is shown on the screen on the left part of the page.
- Then, search the file you wish to remove forever. Move your cursor over it, as well as put a tick mark on the square box that is situated on the left-hand side.
- Lastly, go to the right part of the page. Over there, you shall get ‘Restore’ and ‘Permanently delete.’ Press on the appropriate option.
- Use the Dropbox App on the smartphone
Have a look at the given below points.
- Firstly, launch the Dropbox application.
- Then, search the file that you wish to remove.
- Next, tap on the three-dot symbol shown beneath it.
- After that, choose Delete.
- Lastly, tap on Delete whenever the confirmation prompt gets displayed on the screen.
Congratulations! You have now removed files from Dropbox.
Alex Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Alex has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Oct 31st 2019 00:44. Viewed 164 times.