How to recover Gmail password
by Swift Dalena blogger
Two ways to recover Gmail password
Google enables its account users to set recovery options like recovery phone number, security questions, and secondary email address. Hence, it is not a hard-hitting job to recover a lost or hacked account. Also, Google has a responsive and user-friendly account security department which helps the unfortunate users to get their lost account back. Find how to recover Gmail password in two different ways. Today we will talk about the account recovery via security questions and recovery phone number. First, we will discuss account recovery via security questions, and then Gmail password recovery via SMS.
Answer security questions to recover your Gmail password
- Open your preferred web browser and launch the official Account Recovery page of Gmail
- It will insist you to choose I don’t know my password
- After that enter your Gmail address then, Click on Continue
- Navigate to the Verify your identity section
- Here you will need to answer the set of security questions associated to your account
- Try to provide accurate answers as much as you can
- The accuracy of your provided answers will insist Google give you the chance of setting a new password
- Make a new password and enter it
- Confirm the new password by entering it for the second time
- Recover your Gmail password
Created on Apr 30th 2019 01:17. Viewed 469 times.