How to Remove or Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirusby Swift Dalena blogger
Everyone is aware of spyware and malware hitting the computer and damaging the saved data on it. As a result, to protect their data from damaging and leaking antivirus application is installed to stop this. Kaspersky antivirus that is developed by the Russian government to protect the data of the computer from any kind of damage. This is a tool to protect your data from malware. Due to its commendable service in the electronic device, this is a known tool in the IT world. This application requires regular upgrade so that it protects the data even in a better way.
If you have not updated your Kaspersky yet and is not working properly then instead of contacting Kaspersky antivirus customer service you can try to uninstall the application by following method and re-install it afterwards.
- Firstly exit the application by clicking the exit button using the right click on the icon of the Kaspersky application.
- Now start the application set-up wizard and proceed.
- Click on “Start” button and right-click randomly on the empty space.
- Now click on “All Apps” and the bottom of the page and proceed further.
- The list of installed application will be displayed in front of you. Search and click on Kaspersky antivirus and proceed further for the next step.
- Now from the list of pop-up in front of you, click on “Uninstall” option.
- Now proceed to the control panel of the system and go to “Programmes and Features” window.
- From the organize option, select the option of “Uninstall/Change” and the applications that were uninstalled from the application list will be displayed. Select the Kasperskyanti-virus application and then click “uninstall”.
- The dialogue box will be appeared in front of you to confirm whether you really want to uninstall the application, click on “Accept”.
- Click “Next” from the set-up window.
- Now from the Kaspersky saving objects window, select the option to save for re-use in case you need to install the application again and click “Next”.
- In the “Ready to Uninstall” window, click on “Remove” and wait for few minutes.
- After the confirmation dialogue box depicting “Application Uninstalled Successfully” you will get the confirmation.
Kaspersky antivirus customer service is available in case you want any kind of information regarding the application.
Created on Oct 16th 2018 07:12. Viewed 473 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.