How to set up icloud on mac 1-866-201-2001by Swift Dalena blogger
Steps to install iCloud on Mac
iCloud is a cloud computing and storage service from Apple. It allows its users to store the music, photos, documents, etc. on the remote server of Apple. The data can be accessed from iCloud in the case it is lost, stolen, deleted etc. It is used to backup the deleted files from the operating system.
If a user wants to use the service, they can follow the below mentioned steps in order to know how to install icloud on Mac:
- The user needs to click on the Apple icon that is in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then from the drop down menu, click on the option of System Preferences.
- Then, click on the icon of iCloud.
- It will ask for entering the Apple ID and Password in the given fields.
- Then, go to the option of Sign-in and click it.
- The user needs to click on the checkbox that is next to the option of Use iCloud for Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Notes and Safari.
- Then the checkbox that is next to the option Use Find My Mac (highly recommended) is clicked.
- After that, Next is clicked.
- Then a screen is prompted asking to allow Find My Mac for using the location of user’s Mac, click on Allow.
- Then, in order to set up iCloud keychain, Apple ID and Password is entered.
- After that, the user clicks on the option of Request Approval in order to confirm the approval from the trusted devices.
- Then, the Apple ID password is entered on any of the trusted devices.
- Finally click on Ok, to complete the setup of iCloud on Mac.
If still the user is facing any issue or some query is there regarding how to install iCloud, then customer support of Apple can be contacted. The technical executives will help in resolving any issue by providing best solutions. The contact details for the same are available on the website of Apple.
Created on Nov 9th 2018 00:13. Viewed 560 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.