How to Hold on to Your Customersby Khan Babar Consultant
Do you work in a very competitive sector? Have you worked hard to gain your customers’ trust? Then you absolutely cannot let them slip through your fingers and take their business elsewhere. So, how can you recognize the signs of discontent in your customers? How can you interpret your customers’ actions, respond and maintain your relationship with them?
What are the signals that your customers may be discontented and may turn to your competition?
- Increase in product returns.
- Negative chatter on social media.
- Employee turnover.
- Demand gets higher than you can meet it.
Here are our tips on how to hold on to your customers:
- Listen to your customers especially your big ones.
- Collect more info from your customer’s business.
- Collaborate with other vendors to deliver a better solution.
- Help with funding.
- If your customer is not very sophisticated, see if you can manage inventory for them so they have less of their funds tied up in inventory.
Sometimes, a small number of customers give you the most business. Keeping them is key to the success of your business.
This was an excerpt of the original more detailed article at How to Hold on to Your Customers
Created on Sep 18th 2017 12:10. Viewed 418 times.