How to fix QuickBooks Error 6000?by QbEnterpriseSupport Services QuickBooks Enterprise Support
QuickBooks error 6000 is an error that may occur when you try to open a company file on your PC. It can also arise when you are attempting to restore a previous backup of your files. Furthermore, there could be several reasons for getting QuickBooks error code 6000 on the system screen. You need to find out the various reasons before going for the solutions.
Causes of QuickBooks Error -6000
These are the causes of QuickBooks software error 6000:
1. Might be your firewall is blocking the connection.
2. Corrupted .TLG could also be the reason for the error.
3. The installation file of QuickBooks is corrupted.
4. May be the network connection on your PC is wrongly configured.
5. The error may also arise in case you are attempting to restore a backup of your files.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6000
You have to go through the solutions to get rid of QuickBooks Error Code 6000:
Solution 1: Backup of File
1. To begin with, you need to open a company file on your computer system.
2. After that, you need to click on the file option.
3. Then you need to select on the option utilities.
4. You are required to click on the stop hosting multi-user-mode.
5. Finally, you need to edit the company file name.
Solution 2- Configure Firewall and Anti-virus Software
1. To begin with, you need to open QuickBooks database manager.
2. Then after, you have to find the port monitor tab and search QuickBooks version.
3. Thirdly, don’t forget to note the Firewall port number.
4. After that, you need to open your Windows Firewall.
5. Next, you need to click on advanced settings given option.
6. Now, you have to right-click on the inbounds option.
7. And, then choose the option for a new rule.
8. You have to click on the port option.
9. In the end, click on the next option.
If you are still facing QuickBooks error 6000, then feel free to dial Toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number 1-888-986-7735.
Created on Feb 21st 2020 05:19. Viewed 361 times.