How to fix Brother Printer error code TS-02?by Stacy Vollmer IT Phone Service
Solution: What happens when users see an brother error ts-02 displaying on their Brother Printers? Well, this error arises when there is some problem such as – Windows system file damage, corrupted file entries, incomplete installation or uninstallation.
And, if you are an avid user of Brother Printers then you can follow the step by step guidance as given below:
- Check the WLAN access point/ router is powered.
- Connect the web reference to a built-in wireless LAN to verify that the WLAN access point/router works properly.
- Now, shift the printer to the place nearest to the WLAN access point/router to urge better connection of the network.
- Run the temporary location of your printer within the 1m or 3.3 feet from the WLAN access point.
- Make sure that the MAC address of the Brother Printer is allowed within the filter.
- Now, you’ll be able to use the setup Wizard option from the control board of your Brother printer.
- You can also roll in the hay manually by entering the SSID and security information. So, confirm it by entering all the knowledge within the device.
- Also, you’ve got to reconfirm the SSID and security information.
- Once, the method is complete you’ll restart your Brother Printer.
Source :- Brother printer error code TS-02
Created on Mar 12th 2021 02:51. Viewed 189 times.