How to Fix Blue Screen Error Code 0x000000DA?by park jonas Web Designer
The error code 0x000000DA or SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE error is the Windows 10 BSOD error that stops the session and restarts your computer system after encountering this BSOD error. The error is usually occurred due to various reasons such as corrupted or unsupported hardware issues. However, if you are experiencing the same BSOD issue, we recommend you to troubleshoot it to avoid unwanted errors.
However, this error is quite common and experienced by many Windows 10 users. The error code 0x000000DA has various symptoms, and some of them are discussed below:
- The ‘SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE’ occurs and crashes the active program window.
- When users have been identified the issue and Windows has been shut down to stop damages to your computer system.
- While running the same program, your computer system often crashes with an error code.
- Computer system takes more time to respond to keyboard and mouse input.
- The computer system works sluggishly.
Causes of Blue Screen Error Code 0x000000DA
There are many other different causes of this error code, but some of them are discussed below:
- Incorrect configured, damaged system drivers.
- Virus and malware infection might also be a cause behind this error.
- Driver crashes automatically after adding new hardware to your computer system.
- It is caused due to damaged hard disk.
- Due to memory corruption.
Underneath, we’ll teach you with a stepwise guide that helps users in fixing the error code 0x000000DA without facing or creating any hurdle. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Fix Blue Screen of Death Error Code 0x000000DA
Before continuing further with the instructions, we recommend you to perform a full system scan by using any anti-malware tool to detect the malicious program which causes the error. Follow the steps in a given sequence to avert damages and prevents you from unwanted errors. Here how to fix it:
Solution-1: Repair Registry Entries
Manually repair the Windows registry; you need to create a backup by transferring a portion of the registry related to the error code 0x000000DA. The steps are discussed below:
- Click on the ‘Start’ logo to launch the start icon on the screen.
- In the Start menu, press the Windows + R tabs all together to open the Run dialogue box.
- Under it, enter the following path: ‘command’ and do not hit the enter tab yet.
- Long press the Ctrl-Shift keys and hit Enter.
- Now, a permission dialogue box will appear on the screen and asked to confirm, click on the ‘Yes’ tab.
- After that, a box in black colour appears with a flashing cursor.
- Under the black box, copy and paste the following command: ‘regedit’ and press Enter.
- Under the Registry Editor window, choose the 0x000000DA related keys you wish to take back up.
- Next, from the file menu, pick Export option.
- Then, in the Save In the list, choose the folder where you desire to save the Windows Operating system backup keys.
- Now, enter a name of your backup file.
- Ensure that you have selected a ‘Selected branch option in the export range box.
- Press the ‘Save’ tab.
- Finally, your file is saving with a name .reg file extension.
- Now, you have a backup of the error code 0x000000DA related registry keys.
John Martin is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Samuel has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup.
Created on Feb 8th 2019 09:29. Viewed 210 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.