How to Disable Notifications for Facebook Gamesby john martin Web Designer
Some of the people don’t want any games notifications or invites from their Facebook friends so they can disable that game notification by going to the official site Facebook’s settings page. In case the user playing any game on their Facebook account, then they also can change the game notifications which they are receiving from their followers. In case the users are receiving many invites to play that game or notifications from their followers, then they can place that follow into the “Block app invites” option.
Change Notifications Settings for Games
- Sign in into the Facebook account. The user can change the notification settings from the official site of Facebook on the computer, mobile website, and the mobile application.
- Go to the “Settings” webpage. With the help of this page, the user can adjust the “Notifications Settings,” between many options.
- On the computer website. Press the “Down arrow” option located at the upper column
of the webpage and after that, choose the “Settings” option.
- On the mobile website and mobile application. Tap the “Three lines” option, go down and after that, click the “Account Settings” option.
- Go to the “Notifications” column. It is a menu which manages the entire settings of Facebook notifications.
- On the computer website. Press “Notifications” located in the left-hand column on the “Settings” option.
- On the mobile website and mobile application. Click the “Notifications” button, and the user will get this button in the third column of all the options.
- Go to the entire list of Facebook applications. It includes the entire applications which the user needed to pair with the Facebook account.
- On the desktop website. Press the “App requests and activity” button located at the end of the webpage.
- On the mobile website and mobile application. Click the “notifications from applications” option located at the end of the webpage.
Disable the applications from which the users don’t wish to get any notifications. The entire applications which are paired with the system can send Facebook notifications. In case the user doesn’t want any notifications from Facebook, then they can go to the pull-down page and after that choose the “Disable” button. Once the users disable those settings, then they do not get any notification from Facebook.
Block Games Notifications from Friends
- Sign in into the Facebook account on the system. The user can block games notifications from only the official website of Facebook. The user cannot adjust the games setting from any smartphone or mobile application. The users can block the game’s notifications temporary, but the user can disable games notification coming from a particular follower.
- Go to the “Settings” webpage. Press the “Down arrow” option located at the upper column of the webpage and after that choose the “Settings” option.
- Tap the “Blocking” button. The user will get this button in the left-hand column of the
- Enter the title of the game that the users wish to send it to the “Block applications” column.
- By clicking on the “Block app invites” button, the users can block notifications of games from any particular follower, but the follower not able to know that you had block games notifications. In case the users enter the follower name into the “Block app invites” option, then the follower remains added in the user Facebook account.
Stephen Strange is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Mar 1st 2019 12:43. Viewed 94 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.