How to convert a photo to excel spreadsheet in a snap using your phone?
by park jonas Web Designer
How exhausting is it to just copy the raw data you have collected on a piece of paper and again rewrite it on excel sheet? Well, the answer is it is a pain in the head. There are no worries anymore, the solution is here Microsoft’s excel spreadsheet app. This tool will convert any raw data of yours into an excel sheet in matters of seconds, life is going to get easier now.
Specifications of the tool
- This app is compatible with both android and iOS
- The picture that you are uploading must have the date in terms of columns and rows.
- The picture is changed into an editable data table in a matter of seconds.
- It provides no barrier between 24 languages.
What the tool actually does
The picture is sent to excel online image recognition system and changes it to a tabulated excel sheet. During the import the excel spreadsheet tool gives you a chance to alter the data and proofread it if there is any mistake or not. The words or numbers written on the table can be easily converted to the excel format in the blink of an eye.
This tool allows you to convert a range to simple to complex mathematical formulas with absolute accuracy. Pie charts, bar graphs drawn on the paper whose snap is being taken will also be accurately be converted to the excel sheet using this excel spreadsheet tool.
What are the Requirements?
- 1GB ram
- 10.1 inch or smaller screen size
- You must have a Microsoft account for running it, it is a free account and can be registered instantly.
- Saved a tremendous amount of time by instantly picking up data, which is handwritten.
- People are always carrying a phone and in their leisure time too they can continue completing their work by editing it on the phone.
- No separate app required for running it on iOS as it is both android and iOS compatible.
- Easy records can be kept of data and they can be saved in the Microsoft could, as pieces of paper might get misplaced.
- Its supports hyperlink and a lot of multi window jumping is prevented.
- Statistically challenging data and calculations are done easily and thus prevents excess usage of synapses in the brain.
- The results are accurate with respect to the raw feed given.
John martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Source: convert a photo to excel spreadsheet
Created on Nov 21st 2019 23:54. Viewed 136 times.