How To Download Videos From Twitterby Billy Mark Blogger
Many people know that downloading videos from YouTube is pretty straightforward, but do you know how to download videos from Twitter? Whichever device you are using, we have a solution for every device user.
It is pretty much easy to download videos from Twitter too. You require the right tool to do that. There can be several reasons behind downloading a video from Twitter, and most of the videos on Twitter are not available on YouTube or any other social media that’s why downloading videos from Twitter becomes even more important.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s get started.
Downloading Videos From Twitter Using SaveTweetVid in PC
It is an online tool to download videos from websites. It can save Twitter videos in various formats such as GIFs, audio, and other video formats. To save a video from Twitter, first, you need to know the link of the tweet. Follow the instructions to learn how to download a video Twitter:
- Open the tweeted video which you want to download.
- Now copy the link address from the URL bar of your browser.
- Type “SaveTweetVid” in the Google search bar and open the first website.
- There you will see an input URL box; you need to paste the copied URL here.
- Now click on the download button.
- Choose the file format and resolution.
- Hit the download button that appeared next to the format you have selected.
- Now the video will start playing. At the bottom right side of the video, you will see three dots, click on it.
- Hit the ‘Download option from the triggered options.
- Rename the video when you see a downloading box, also customize the downloading path.
- Click on the hit button to begin downloading.
There are many resolutions available such as 720p, 480p, 320p, etc.
- How to Edit and Change your Xbox Live Profile or Gamerpic
- How to Automatically Give Roles in Discord
- How to Clear Your Alexa History and Delete Recordings
- How to Swap Columns in Excel
How to Download Twitter Videos in iOS devices?
It is pretty easy for iOS users to download videos from Twitter since they only need to install an app from their App Store. Follow the tutorial below to download Twitter videos in your iPhone or iPad.
- Install “Documents by Readdle” app in your iOS device from your App Store.
- Open your Twitter app and navigate to the Tweet which you want to download.
- Click on the share button in the video.
- Scroll down and click on the Copy Link.
- Now open the “Documents By Readdle” app and navigate to the compressed icon.
- Click on it to launch its integrated browser.
- Visit the “Twitter Video Downloader Online” and paste the copied link there.
- Hit the download button and then choose from the given video qualities.
- Save the video, and you are done.
How to Download Twitter Videos in Android Devices?
If you are an Android user, then you will be so happy because you can download any Twitter videos in a matter of seconds. Following are the steps to download Twitter videos in an Android phone or tablet.
- Install the “Download Twitter Videos” app on your Android device.
- Open the app and login your twitter account.
- Navigate to the video which you want to download and tap[ the share button.
- Now hit the download twitter button and select the video quality.
- After tapping on video quality, your download will start.
Billy Mark is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Jul 9th 2019 00:43. Viewed 503 times.