A Guide To Download Videos From Twitterby Edward Lewis Anchorlink
Twitter is globally famous as a
microblogging platform. It enables you to post and receive tweets with limited
characters. After its launch in 2006, it has grown faster and connected
like-minded people worldwide. Twitter publishes numerous thoughts and voices of
the people of different areas, including policymakers, politicians, students,
and the general public.
Nowadays, people are using Twitter to promote their businesses. They post content related to their businesses, like photos and videos, to inform and connect with the target audience. Moreover, if you are on Twitter, you might be exploring it to see your favorite personalities’ tweets, and sometimes you might be thinking to save some tweets like videos and images to see them in the future. However, you can save images by doing the right-click, but you will need to learn some additional steps if you want to download or save a video. Fortunately, here are some ways to download video tweets from Twitter. Let’s see how you can download the video from Twitter.
Steps to download videos from Twitter through web
Twitter videos can be easily downloaded using websites such as Twitter Video Downloader. You only have to copy the video URL and use it to a Twitter video downloader site. You can do it using any web browser. You can also download videos regardless of operating systems, including MacOS, Windows, iOS, and Android. Follow the below instructions to save videos.
- To download the video, you have to copy the video URL you want to download.
- Now access the website TwitterVideoDownloader.com.
- Paste the video link in the blank box and hit the Download button.
- On Windows and MacOS, you have to right-click the button called DownloadVideo. Choose the video resolution and download the video.
- On Android and iOS, click the button called DownloadVideo and hold for a few seconds. Select the resolution and download the video as prompts appear.
you can use DownloadTwitterVideo.com if the Twitter Video Downloader
Steps to download videos from Twitter on Android using an app
In addition to the above steps of downloading videos from Twitter on Android, you can also try a mobile app called Download Twitter Videos. You can get this app on the Play Store. This app will allow you to download Twitter videos as a video file inside your smartphone. Follow the below instructions.
- Launch the Google Play app on your Android phone and type Download Twitter Videos in the search bar.
- When the app appears in the search, click on it, and install it.
- Now copy the video link from Twitter.
- Launch the app you have downloaded from the Play Store.
- Choose the app language and hit the arrow in green color, and go ahead.
- Hit the Skip button and click on the green arrow one more time.
- You will have a URL box (Your Link) in the upper area of the app’s screen. Use the copied URL in this box and hit the Done button on your mobile keyboard.
- A blue download arrow will show in the bottom right corner. Hit this button and click on Allow when prompts come.
- Now you have to click on the download arrow near the resolution type. Select the video resolution you want to download.
I’m Edward Lewis. I’m an art director living in 737 Northcrest Shopping Center, Fort Wayne, IN 46805, United States. I am a fan of photography, technology, and design . I’m also Online Marketing Expert with 3 years of extensive and rich experience of Marketing through Social Networking Platforms.
Source : Download Videos From Twitter
Created on Jan 19th 2021 07:41. Viewed 273 times.