How to download the HP Printer Assistant?
by Brother Printer Support Brother printer Support Number
In this section, you will find relevant details for the process of HP Printer Assistant download which can be easily done by visiting HP’s official website. You may also use HP Support Assistant which has similar features as HP Printer Assistant.
- First of all, turn on your HP Printer and disconnect all the cables that are connecting your printer and the computer (if there is any).
- Now go to the official page of HP or HP Customer service.
- After this, go to Software and Driver Downloads.
- When you see “Let's identify your product to get started” page on your screen, tap on the “Printers” icon/option.
- Here, you have to type the model number of your printer and hit the “Submit” button.
- The resulting page will display the default operating system which can be changed manually.
- To change the OS, tap on “Change” and select your version followed by tapping on “Change” again.
- In the end, tap on the “Download” option which is present under “Driver”.
How to install HP PrinterAssistant software?
Upon completing the download process, you have to go for the HP Printer software installation. For this,
- From the “Software and Downloads” page look for the downloaded software.
- When you locate “HP Printer Assistant” simply tap on it.
- The installation process will begin on its own.
- The installer will prompt you to make a choice between the “Typical” or “Recommended” type of installation.
- Here, you have to choose the desired option.
Download HP Printer Assistant Windows 10
SinceHP Printer Assistant is a Windows-based program, you can easily have it on your Windows 10 device as well. The software comes pre-installed on your Windows device whenever you install the HP driver on it. Many HP Printer models such as HP Officejet8610, 8620, 8625, 8600, 6988, 8615, HPOfficejet 4620, HP Deskjet 5550, HPOfficejet 6700, HPPhotosmart 5520, HPPhotosmart 7520, HP Deskjet 5150 come with HP Printer Assistant.
To download HP Printer Assistant on Windows 10, the process is similar as already mentioned in the previous sections. When you download the software from the official website, change the default operating systems settings and select “Windows 10”.
HP Printer Assistant Mac
HP Assistant Printer is not available for macOS or OS X. Mac users can install a full feature driver which is known as “HP Utility” because it has similar tools and features as HP Assistant.
HP utility mac download
- After disconnecting the cables that connects your printer and the computer you have to go to the HP printer Support page followed by “Software and Driver Downloads”.
- When your screen displays“Let's identify your product to get started”, click Printer and type your printer model number.
- Change the default operating system by following the prompts.
- Now, tap on the “Download” button which is available next to “HP Easy Start”.
This is how you can download HP utility on mac.
How to connect the HP Printer Assistant to a new printer?
When you upgrade your Windows, the printer information in HP Assistant and Windows is lost. In this situation, the HP Printer Assistant prompts to connect a new printer, you can perform the following process of HP Printer connect:
Connect the printer again to regain access to the HP Printer Assistant tools.
- First of all, open your Windows and click on the “Devices and Printers” tab.
- Now, click“Connect a new printer”.
- After this, select the connection type when asked.
- Follow the on-screen prompts that will help to set up the printer.
- Now, you have to turn off the printer followed by restarting your computer.
- In this step, you have to turn on the printer followed by opening HP Printer Assistant.
How do I setup the HP Printer?
For HPPrinter setup review the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to take out the printer from the box.
- After this, connect the power cable.
- Now, set the control panel preferences.
- In this step, install the ink cartridges, and then load paper into the tray.
- Download and install HP Printer drivers and you are done.
Fix “HP Printer Assistant scannot working”
Follow the steps below to resolve scanning problems with your HP Assistant Printer.
- To resolve the issue, first, you have to download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Now, run the HPPSdr.exe which is present in the “downloads” folder of your computer.
- Once it is open, tap on“Start”, and choose your printer.
- In the end, tap on the option that reads as “Fix Scanning”.
Created on May 17th 2021 02:54. Viewed 237 times.