How to Download and Install macOS Version Catalina 10.15.5 Beta 3 to Macby Alessia Martine office.com/setup
Developers are keen to know about the trends in the market. Here is how to install developer beta in Mac.
New Features of macOS version Catalina beta
Below mentioned are the new features and the steps to perform the testing of new features:
Taking Archived Backup via Time Machine
- An external HDD needs to be connected to your Mac. You may also use Thunderbolt Cable or Time Capsule.
- In the left corner on the top of the screen, tap on the iPhone icon.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Select the ‘System Preferences.’
- In the follow-up window, tap on ‘Time Machine.’
- You’ll see a slider in front of the time machine button. Turn the slider on.
- Tap on ‘Select Backup Disk’ for the one you’d want to use.
- Backups will begin in a minute or two.
Downloading the macOS Version Catalina
- Search for developer.apple.com in the search bar of your iPhone.
- Select the ‘Discover’ option.
- Select the tab of macOS.
- Start downloading by clicking on the download button.
- It may ask you to sign in via the developer account.
- Once you tap on the ‘Install Profile’ button, the software will get installed on your Mac.
- In the Downloads file, tap on macOS version Catalina Developer Beta Access Utility.
- Double-tap and Run.
- Once this is done, the system will automatically look for updates regularly.
Installing the macOS version Catalina Developer Beta
To install the update involuntarily:
- Tap on Continue.
- Tap on the checkbox to agree to the Terms and Conditions by Apple.
- Tap on Install and follow the prompted instructions for installing the updated version.
Installing the macOS version Catalina Developer Beta on Partition
- To begin with this, your mac should have a partition.
- Once its installation-ready, click continue.
- Tap on the checkbox to agree with the terms and conditions once read.
- To jump from your spot partition, tap on ‘Select all disks.’
- Tap on the division to be installed and select install.
Eva Winget is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
Created on May 5th 2020 04:36. Viewed 211 times.