HOW TO ADD A SECOND USER ON THE CHROMEBOOK?by Alessia Martine office.com/setup
Chromebook is a Google device running on a Linux based Operating System. The primary purpose of this device is to use for several tasks via a Chrome browser with data and apps that exist in the cloud instead of the machine automatically. Many users ask if they can have several Google accounts sign-in on the system. The answer is yes, you can add several Google Accounts on the Chromebook. So, if you would like to know how to add a new user to Chromebook, then here are the instructions given below.
Adding Different Google Account to the Chromebook
The users who intend to add different Google Accounts to the Chromebook can do so through the below-written guidelines.
- Go to the Time option on the lower side of the display.
- After that, select the Settings icon in the upper section of the window.
- You should select the Google account beneath the ‘You and’ Google tab.
- Then select the Add account option.
- You have to input your email ID for another account.
- Navigate to the Next button.
- You should insert the password for another account.
- Select the Next button.
- Go to the ‘I agree’ button and click on it.
- Now, the account is successfully added to the logged-in accounts on the user profile of the Chromebook.
- In case you would like to delete the account, then you will get back to the menu and apply this action ‘Remove this account’ beneath the vertical ellipsis menu beside every account.
Add Another User to the Chromebook
The users who are keen to add another user to the Chromebook can pursue the directions given below.
- You should select the Time option on the lower side of the display.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘Sign out’ button on the upper side of the display.
- Then choose the ‘Add Person’ next to the lower-left side of the screen, whether anyone who is going to be frequently via the Chromebook.
- You have to input the email ID for another user’s Google account.
- Click on the Next option.
- Go to the ‘Accept and continue’ option to sign in to Chrome.
- Then choose the ‘Accept’ button to terms of service of Google Play.
- You should select the Continue button to configure the Google Assistant.
- Now, click on the Done option to complete the configuration of Google Assistant.
Delete the Chromebook’s Second User
- Go to the log-in page and select the down arrow button beside the user you would like to delete.
- Thereafter, select the ‘Remove this user’ option.
- Now, select the ‘Remove this user’ option to remove that profile and every local data related with within your Chromebook.
Created on Apr 29th 2020 03:44. Viewed 213 times.