HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO CHANGE ALASKA AIRLINES RESERVATIONS?by Roberts Smith Freelancer
Alaska Airlines provides an authority to the passengers to make changes or cancel their existing flight bookings without paying any extra charges or fees. Customers must make changes in their flight bookings within 24 hours of original purchases in order to save themselves from paying any extra charges or fees. If you need to change any flight booked 24 hours within the scheduled departure, the regular flight change or cancellation fee will apply.
CHANGE OR CANCELLATION FEE
Changing Alaska Airlines flight tickets at least 60 days before scheduled departure will now be subject to a $125 change fee.
There are three exceptions to the new Alaska $125 fee:
- Refundable fares purchased with cash or ward miles.
- MVP Gold and Gold 75K Mileage Plan members.
- Intra-Alaska tickets purchased with cash or miles and cash.
SAME-DAY FLIGHT CHANGES
- The $25 change fee increases to $50 and will also apply to A-class non-refundable first-class Alaska flights.
- The new flight must take place on the same calendar date as your original flight.
- Customers can request the change at any time during check-in.
- Intra- Californian change fees remain at $25.
- MVP Gold and Gold 75K Premier members are exempt from all flight change fees.
Source: - https://bit.ly/2G1xDAC
Created on Sep 26th 2020 07:02. Viewed 181 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.