How India Is Coping With Coronavirus (Covid-19)?by The Spine Clinic Best Spine Doctor In Gujarat, India
Coronavirus Outbreak is spreading like a fire in the entire world.
The first case was reported in December 2019 in the Wuhan, China and the numbers kept on increasing from then. There have been 80,928 cases of COVID-19 and 34+ new cases. The death rate is 3,245 and 8 new death cases have been registered. Luckily, 70,420 people have recovered and 14,000+ cases are still active out of which 2,274 cases are serious or critical.
WorldOMeter is updating the world with Corona Virus cases in every country. We have listed major counties which are experiencing the greater impact of the virus.
Luckily, is coping with COVID-19 well as there are 173 cases out of which 15 victims have recovered and zero serious cases. However, 3 people have lost their lives in their fight with coronavirus but there are no new death cases.
How keep yourself protected from COVID-19?
By maintaining Personal hygiene!
- Avoid personal contact with people and wash your hands after touching anything or anyone.
- If you are having a cold or cough, see your doctors
- Don’t cough or sneeze without covering your mouth or nose
- A face mask can save you from the dust but not from the virus. Wear it only if you have a fever, cold, or cough.
- See your doctor immediately if you have a dry cough or high fever
- Being Corona Positive doesn’t mean you are going to Die. If your immunity is strong, have a healthy diet, and you are taking suggested medicines, there are 100% chances of recovering.
- Hand sanitiser will not do anything to the virus. You have to wash your hands properly with soap and water. Using sanitiser after that is optional. Choose alcohol-based soap for complete protection.
- Stop visiting places
- Don’t consume any animal-based food items such as eggs, chicken, meat, etc.
- Keep distance from animals, especially dogs and cats
- Don’t travel overseas or in another state
- Don’t spit in public
- Don’t dine out. Eat at home.
- Avoid online ordering and even if you do, spray some sanitiser on it and the item you have just ordered and wash your hands afterwards.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth or even face without washing your hands.
NOTE: If anyone in your family, office, or neighbourhood has the symptoms of COVID-19, call on the helpline number: 011-23978046
One of the biggest things you can do to protect yourself from the pandemic is not to fall for the hoax or rumours.
Only the UN and W.H.O. are providing the latest and authentic updates that we all should put in our considerations.
Or just visit https://www.mohfw.gov.in/ for better understanding of COVID-19.
Who is more likely to get this virus?
Those with weak immunity are more likely to get Corona Virus. Kids and people above 50 or 60 and those who are already having certain diseases such as cancer, a heart condition, sugar, etc. are prone to the pandemic.
So stay safe and stay CORONAFREE!
We are the leading best spine surgeon in India and have been handling spine patients for years. We provide the facility of various spine diseases treatment. If you too are facing chronic bone disease, reach us quickly!
Created on Mar 20th 2020 07:58. Viewed 214 times.