How Ghaziabad became 4th affordable housing cities in Indiaby Priya G. Real Estate Business Expert
Within time to come, Ghaziabad has developed and emerged as one of the most affordable housing regions within India
Ghaziabad has touted as one of the fast developing cities and has even made to the list of top developing cities in the world around the year 2006 along with names such as Las Vegas and many more. The city has become a haven for upper and lower income group alike due to its varied choices of housing it has to offer.
However, what makes it more known is the Affordable Housing in Ghaziabad which one might not find in the other regions of Ghaziabad. It competes along with regions such as Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai and Kolkata. Here’s a look at the reasons which make Ghaziabad as one for the most affordable housing cities in India:
- Being a part in the formation of the Delhi National Capital Region (NCR), Ghaziabad has developed from a lethargic rural area to a clamoring realty sector dream. All around and increasing connectivity of the Metro and a proficient as well as a smooth system of streets, the city has developed as a dream destination for mid-section home buyers.
- Ghaziabad boasts of built up regions for example, Kaushambi, Vaishali, and Indirapuram that offer a high supply of ready-to-move-in properties by prestigious developers. Homebuyers can undoubtedly pick a Low Cost Housing Flats In Ghaziabad from the many ready and upcoming housing options spotting the whole region.
- With upcoming residential corridors like Raj Nagar Extension and development on the NH-24 and 58, thus moving beyond Indirapuram, Ghaziabad is keeping up to its promise of an inexpensive housing hub. One can easily look for 1 BHK affordable flats in NH 58 and its surrounding regions. Playing an alliance to the city’s growth is the infrastructural developments like the extension of the railway and route widening.
- To help the affordable housing segment, the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) has likewise reported its intend to grow about 12,000 houses under the government’s plan of affordable housing scheme which allows people to buy their house of dreams without any fear of expensiveness or burgeoning loans on their head.
- Due to the tag of smart city; along with better
infrastructure and smooth connectivity, there is also Low Cost Housing Flats in Ghaziabad which is the part of the Government’s plan to
urbanize and provide better facilities to its citizens by helping them increase
the standard of living.
As there are many more surrounding regions that are still under the development curve, Ghaziabad has emerged as the city to embrace and adapt to the rapid development happening within its region. It has become the place of dreams for people through its major attraction of affordable housing.
Created on Dec 12th 2017 23:28. Viewed 289 times.