Hip Replacement surgery at Affordable cost in India’s Top Citiesby Lena Rivera Healthcare consultant
The surgical procedure that involves the replacement of diseased bone and cartilage of the hip with artificial materials is known as a total hip replacement surgery. The material that is used for the artificial components of hip includes chromium, cobalt, titanium, and ceramic. Hip Replacement Surgery in India is also called as Total Hip Replacement, Hip Hemiarthroplasty, and Hip Arthroplasty. In this surgical procedure, the surgeon removes the dysfunctional femur and replaces the ball-socket component of the hip with artificial implants. This surgery helps the patient to perform routine activities easily by relieving pain and improving the mobility. Such joint replacement surgery is usually conducted to relieve the arthritis pain or fix the severe physical joint dysfunction as part of hip the fracture treatment.
What are the Causes of Hip Pain?
The most common causes of hip pain and disability are as follows:
• Osteoarthritis usually occurs in people above 50 years of age and often individuals with family history of arthritis. In this, the articular cartilage cushioning of the bones of hip wears away. Bones then rub with each other, leading to hip pain.
• Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease in which synovial membrane becomes inflamed, and produces too much synovial fluid and also damages the articular cartilage, leading to pain.
• Traumatic arthritis: A hip fracture may cause a condition called as osteonecrosis. The articular cartilage becomes damaged causes hip pain and stiffness.
Few other causes can be:
3. Hip fractures due to aging or fall
4. Bursitis Tendinitis
5. Strain in muscle or tendon
6. Bone Cancers
7. Osteonecrosis or Avascular necrosis due to the low blood flow to hip bone
Best Hospitals for Hip Replacement Surgery
1. Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
2. BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
3. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
4. Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
5. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
6. Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
7. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
8. Shalby Hospital, Ahmadabad
9. Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
10. Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
1. Metro Hospital Delhi India
Metro Hospital was established in 1997 by Padma Vibhushan and Dr. B C Roy National Awardee Dr. Purshotam Lal who is the Chairman of the hospital, with the idea and endeavors to bring the best possible healthcare to the population of India. The cost of the hip replacement surgery in Delhi would be anywhere between INR 1.75 lac and INR 2.75 Lac as the maximum package expenditure respectively. The average cost of hip replacement in India is $5,000, but varies from city to city. For example, hip replacement surgery cost in Delhi is $7,256.
2. Apollo Specialty Hospital Chennai India
Apollo Hospitals, Chennai offers the advanced treatment for various hip disorders, including arthritis. It has the highest degree of pioneering the Birmingham hip resurfacing procedure in India. The procedure has a success rate of 99% and has proved very beneficial for relatively younger patients suffering from the secondary arthritis.
The hip replacement surgery cost in Apollo is quite affordable as compared to the cost in most developed countries. The cost starts from INR 2 lacs and goes up to INR 11 lacs depending on the severity of the disease or injury.
Why choose Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India Medical Group?
The Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India group is among the most trusted groups of the top joint surgeons at the best hospitals in India. The group contributes proudly in the success rate of orthopedic surgeries across the world and that too at the most reasonable price.
The orthopedic surgeons have their training in some of the world class institutes in India and abroad. So, they have seen all the possible conditions of the skeletal system. Due to the surgeon’s focus on innovation, they have made joint replacement surgeries surprisingly affordable.
For more information about hip replacement surgery cost in Delhi you can call at +91-98604-32255 or you can Email at email@example.com
Created on Aug 5th 2019 04:40. Viewed 262 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.