How does PPC or Pay Per Click Benefit the Business?by Elevate SEO Perth Bespoke Digital Marketing Agency Perth
The most common question the business owners ask at the while considering a paid search program is “what is Pay Per Click and Google Ads management?”. Now to clearly understand whether the Google Ads or the Pay Per Click management is appropriate for your Perth-based business, we have discussed them in detail and highlight how can it be helpful for increasing the website traffic and conversions.
What do Google Ads mean?
As a business owner practising digital marketing, your ambition is sure to be to reach the buyers right at the moment they are online and are searching for your products and services. The solution is Google Ads, which is an advertising service Google has created allowing the advertisers to display the clickable ads known as “sponsored links” in Google’s search results.
By the aid of the pay-per-click or PPC payment system, the advertisers have the opportunity to bid on particular keywords, which they want to display in the paid search results. When the users conduct a search having these specific keywords, then Google shows the ads to the advertisers in the paid search results. As the advertisers have to pay on the pay-per-click basis, so they even pay when the users click on their displayed ads.
Why is Pay Per Click and Google Ads Used?
By the aid of Pay Per Click and Google Ads Management, the business owners in Perth benefit from:
- Getting Instant VisibilitySEO is surely beneficial to show the organic results, but it takes time when websites are brand new. Google AdWords and Pay Per Click is the best complimentary strategy to bring up potential traffic to the business website as soon as the campaign is started.
- Real-Time and Highly Measurable ReportingThrough PPC, one can exactly know the way your campaigns are functioning easily for understanding the reporting tools. Using Google Analytics and related integrated platforms, it is easy to know the exact ROI you are receiving. Detailed statistics even favour campaign refinement so the ads perform better for business.
- Getting Extremely Targeted TrafficBy polishing the campaigns for targeting the audience through location and device, one can serve the ads to the target market the brand is aimed at. Facebook Ads even make specific ads with age, interests, gender, and more.
- Exerting Greater ControlThe businesses can enjoy better control over the campaigns with the significant refinement of campaign duration, daily budgets, audiences, scheduling, keywords, and more to ensure the right people are seeing the ads.
- Remarketing the BusinessThe ads are shown to the experienced and witnessed visitors who had seen your ads on Google Display Network and Facebook through remarketing.
Google Ads and Pay Per Click campaigns' effectiveness is highly subjective on the basis of company needs, specific industry, and goals. Several factors determine the success of Google Ads, which are existing but not limited to:
• How much competitive are the keywords being bid on• Whether the keywords being bid on are leading to conversions• The ad copy quality and call to actions• The money being spent on and the bidding strategies applied.• The website quality and the landing pages, the ads are directing to.
Getting started with PPC or Google AdWords is a complex system to get used to when you are an all occupied business owner or budding marketer ardently trying to accomplish the maximum returns on paid search. Consult the digital marketing agency to understand every fact before you spend money on Google Ads.
Created on Sep 2nd 2020 04:06. Viewed 470 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.