How do I fix Error H202 and H505 in QuickBooksby sobit badola SEO executive
Several QuickBooks users report some errors linked to its multi-user functionality. These errors are H202 and H505. You may wonder how to fix Error H202 and H505 in QuickBooks. You can go through the self-help steps or contact the QuickBooks services team at Accounting Error Solutions.
How to Fix Error H202 and H505 in QuickBooks Payroll Solution
There are two steps to fix Error H202 and H505 in QuickBooks. Also, you may get in touch with QuickBooks services support at AES.
A. Install the QuickBooks Tools Hub on the Local Server
1. Download the program QuickBooks Tools Hub (188.8.131.52) on a 64-bit Windows 10 platform.
2. Save the file on Windows desktop to retrieve it later easily.
3. Go to the file and double click on it.
4. Follow the on-screen guidance and complete the installation process.
5. Go to the Windows desktop and double click on the QuickBooks Tools Hub icon to open the program.
B. Running the QuickBooks Database Server Manager from Local Server
1. Select “Network Issues” in QuickBooks Tools Hub.
2. Start “QuickBooks Database Server Manager” and choose “Start Scan.”
3. You may need to locate the company files folder for the scan.
4. When the scan is complete, firewall permissions for the file will fix automatically.
5. Now open QuickBooks on all workstations. Select “File” and then change to “Multi-user Mode.”
C. Steps to Fix Error H505
1. Open QuickBooks and click on “File.”
2. Hold the cursor over “Utilities.”
3. Select “Stop Hosting Multi-user” on all workstations, if applicable.
4. On the server, follow the same steps and choose “Host Multi-user Access.”
When users want to know how to fix Error H202 and H505 in QuickBooks, follow the above steps. If you are looking for professional QuickBooks services assistance, you may contact the Accounting Error Solutions team.
Created on Mar 11th 2021 03:21. Viewed 52 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.