GUIDE TO MANUALLY ADD PASSWORDS INTO SAFARI FOR AUTO-LOGIN ON AN IPHONE, IPAD, AND MACby Peter Anderson Writer
Safari is known to be the fastest and the best browser used by millions of Apple device users all over the world. It provides various handy features to all its users that enhance their experience even more. Whenever you visit any website through this web browser, it asks you to save the login credentials, so that whenever you visit the same site next time, you don’t have to login again.
However, this is a fantastic feature that saves you a lot of time. But, sometimes, you might have missed the request for saving your login credentials for any particular website. A lot of users face this situation, but it is pretty common and can be fixed easily. So, there is no need to panic at all. There is a way through which you can add your passwords manually without any difficulty
Do you also use any Apple device? Want to know how you can add the passwords manually on Safari for any website? If that is the case, then no need to go anywhere now. This report will tell you everything in this regard. In the following article, we have provided the methods that you will need to follow to manually add the passwords on the Safari browser for any website. So, go through the full article and explore the technique.
The Ways to Manually Add the Passwords into Safari for Auto-Login
Anyone can easily add the passwords into Safari for any site. This task follows a procedure that you need to go through. The techniques are simple and include some easy steps. And here, we have mentioned the procedure for all the Apple devices, including iPhone, iPad, and Mac. So, go on and take a look below to get started:
The Steps to Manually Add Login and Passwords into Safari on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac
If you want to add the passwords into Safari manually, you will need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
· To get started with the procedure, firstly launch the Safari browser on your Apple device.
· And now, go to the menu bar and click on Safari.
· On the next screen, scroll through the list and click on the option of “Safari Preferences.”
· Next, go to the “Passwords” tab, and then you will need to enter the password associated with your user account. Here, you can view your passwords for the websites that have already been added into Safari, and if you want, you can make the changes as well.
· And now, select the option of “Add” to manually enter the passwords and username for any website.
· After this, type the URL of the website along with the username and password details.
· Lastly, click on the “Add Password” button to save your login info for the website. For instance, if you are going to auto-fill the Facebook login credentials, go to the official website of Facebook that is “www.facebook.com” and hit enter.
· And then, enter your username and password to log into your account.
· After this, go to the website that you have just added and, after this, when you try to log into your account, your password and username will be automatically added.
So, this is how you can manually add passwords and usernames for any website into the Safari browser on any of your Apple devices. Anyone can go through these steps easily. And if you face any issues, please do let us know. And with this, we promise to keep you updated. If you want to read more articles like this, you can check out our website.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on webroot.com/safe and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.
Source : MANUALLY ADD PASSWORDS IN IPHONE
Created on Sep 15th 2020 03:58. Viewed 37 times.