How to Install watchOS 6.1.2 Beta 1 on Apple Watchby Peter Anderson Writer
There are four primary operating systems offered by Apple, including tvOS, macOS watchOS, iOS, in which only the watchOS that do not have public beta as it is not at all surprising because it is too complicated. Users need to download the certificate on the Apple Watch and install software to the device with iOS 13 beta. It’s not at all hard, but it requires little patience, as you may have to troubleshoot. In case you wish to download, then this blog might be useful for you. Read the blog to install watchOS 6.1.2 beta 1 on your device.
How to Install the watchOS 6.1 Beta
1. Navigate to developer.apple.com on the iPhone paired with Apple Watch.
2. Tap on Discover.
3. Choose watchOS.
4. Select the Download option.
5. Log in with the Apple ID, if needed.
6. Press the download Profile beside watchOS Beta.
7. Hit the Allow option to consent on the prompt for the profile to be installed.
8. Click on Install to start.
9. Insert the Passcode.
10. Press on the Install option to confirm.
11. Click on the Restart option to reboot watch.
12. When the Apple watch has completed rebooting, the installation procedure will be normal.
How to Install the watchOS 6.1 via iPhone
1. Plug the iPhone to Wi-Fi and then open the Apple Watch app.
2. Click on the My Watch button.
3. Press General.
4. Select Software Update.
5. Choose Download and Install.
6. Insert Passcode of iPhone.
7. Click on Agree to the consent.
8. Ensure that the Apple Watch’s battery is up to 50% so that it can proceed and then plug it to a magnetic charger.
9. Hit the Install option on the iPhone or Watch.
The watchOS update will be downloaded and moved to the Apple Watch, and then the watch will reboot to use the update. Users can see the progress bar on the screen of the watch, and when it finishes, then you are all set to go.
How to Install Beta through Apple Watch
1. Launch Settings on the Apple Watch via Siri or list of apps.
2. Hit on General.
3. Choose the Software Update button.
4. Select the Install option.
5. Press OK.
6. Go to Watch app.
7. Select Agree to confirm the consent.
8. Hit the Download and the Install option on the Apple Watch.
The Apple watch still required to be charged for updates to install, or you will not be able to proceed until the battery level is 50%.
How to Downgrade the watchOS
Reverting the watchOS is under the center login of the developer, so we can’t revert it here. You cannot do it by yourself; however, you have to send your Apple Watch to Apple.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on webroot.com/safe and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.
Created on Dec 25th 2019 08:16. Viewed 246 times.