HOW TO CHECK ANY LINK FOR VIRUSES (SAFELY)?by Peter Anderson Writer
Are you worried about the leakage of your confidential documents? It is suggested to not take a risk and check doubtful links as well as sites for the viruses properly.
This blog comprises not only the complex methods to deal with your issue of checking a link for viruses but also the simplest methods. So have a look at this blog carefully and secure your data.
Go for Dr.Web Online
1. Firstly note that the service is present at Dr.Web Online.
2. Then, put the full address of a link in the text area.
3. Next, tap on the Check option and give some time till the Dr. Web analyses HTML as well as JS codes.
Avast Internet Security extension
1. Firstly, you need to download the extension.
2. Then, tap on ‘Add.’ Wait till the extension installation is completed.
3. After that, you can get the Avast symbol in the upper right-hand side of the browser. Right-click on it for launching the settings.
4. If required, you can turn off the extension by the corresponding menu.
Install antivirus scanner on a host
1. It is worth noting a point that on the main page, you shall be able to select the tool you require. In some of the cases, you may have to pay as well.
2. Whenever you are done with the downloading of the scanner, you need to install it on your hosting and require to mention the site.
3. Remember that the tool shall examine not only every file but also pages, PHP, and JD codes.
Go for offline check of a site for viruses
Have a look at the below-mentioned steps precisely.
1. Firstly, launch the installed application. Then, press on the ‘Select objects for check’ option.
2. After that, tap on ‘Select files and folders.
3. After that, press on the search symbol. Give some time so that your site can be checked entirely for viruses.
4. Note that if any kind of virus is felt, then the program shall let you know about it. In such cases, it will suggest you delete it.
Note: By Dr. Web, you shall be able to scan your whole device, but it will take a lot of time.
Congratulations! You have been able to check a link for Viruses with the help of this blog. Try to follow the steps thoroughly and carefully to get optimum results.
Hey I am Alex Clara, a certified technical professional for bitdefender with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your bitdefender.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from bitdefender Experts in a small time period.
Source: Check any link for viruses
Created on Dec 27th 2019 09:11. Viewed 230 times.