Guide to download, install and Activate Webroot Antivirus using Webroot.com/Safe for MAC & WINDOWSby Lucas Smith developer
The internet is an effective source of getting information regarding anyone or anything. However, on the internet, various types of viruses and malware are available. These malicious threats enter the device of the user when they browse the internet. The main aim of the virus is to damage the device and leak the information that is important and related to the user. For these kinds of situations, numerous antiviruses are available that stop the virus from getting in the device, or if the virus is already in, then remove it by scanning.
In current time antivirus is necessary for every user who browses the internet and what better option than Webroot antivirus. It’s a preferred antivirus and choice of millions of users around the world. It has the potential to stop and remove harmful viruses from devices such as iOS, Windows, Mac, and Android. Webroot.com/safe provides multiple benefits to the user while it keeps the device protected too.
VITAL BENEFITS OF WEBROOT FOR USERS
- Quick scan is available.
- Protects from cyber attacks.
- Identifies harmful websites and ads.
- Asks before deleting any personal data.
- Two-way firewall protection is available.
- Passwords and bank details are protected.
- Keeps Android, Windows, Mac fast as ever.
GUIDE TO DOWNLOAD WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS FOR MAC USERS
For downloading Webroot in Mac, there’s a simple guide to follow.
- Launch any suitable browser or Safari browser.
- Search webroot.com/safe URL in the address bar.
- Select and open the Webroot page and choose from Home or Business.
- Add the product of your preference and add your package for downloading.
- Hold until Webroot file completely download.
GUIDE TO INSTALL WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS FOR MAC USERS
Downloading is the first process towards getting the Webroot file, and now you need to install it with one more process.
- Search for the “wsamac.dmg” file in your system device.
- Tap on the “file” and “click” to open it.
- Choose a “language” that you know better.
- Now press “Next” for further steps.
- “Terms and Conditions” tab will show up and “Agree” on it.
- Insert “Username and Password” in the columns.
- Click on “OK.”
- Tap on the “Open System Preferences.”
- Select the option “Security and Privacy.”
- Choose the “Privacy” option.
- Look out for “Full Access Disk.”
- Press “+” option, which is available on the upper right side of the display.
- “Choose” and “Add” the application in “+” section.
- Choose webroot.com/safe file and open it.
- Press “Quit Now” when the next window comes up.
- Press on “Next” for proceeding ahead.
- Install the Extension.
- In any kind of installation webroot.com/geeksquad is available every moment for you.
- Tap on the “General” tab, which is available in the present and security options.
- Tap “Allow” and then “Continue.”
- Read and follow the remaining guidelines.
- At last, press “Finish” to exit the window.
GUIDE TO ACTIVATE WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS FOR MAC USERS
Look for the activating guidelines after installing the webroot.com/safe with simple steps.
- Look for the Webroot from multiple applications from your device.
- From the following list, choose Webroot antivirus.
- Choose the option “My account” and “continue.”
- Put in the “activation key” in the required box.
- Tap “Activate”.
- Your Webroot subscription will successfully activate after the following process.
GUIDE TO DOWNLOAD WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS FOR WINDOWS USERS
For Windows users, it’s important to download Webroot because most of the virus enters in the Windows the most. From webroot.com/bestbuy you can get your preferred plan of Webroot, and for downloading, you need fast internet speed and start it with.
- Run your preferred browser for searching for anything.
- Type webroot.com/secure in your searching URL address bar.
- Open the page press on any of “Home or Business” icon.
- Select the product you wish to download.
- Tap on “Download Now” given box.
- Start “downloading” and hold up until download finishes up.
GUIDE TO INSTALL WEBROOT.COM/SECURE FOR WINDOWS USERS
Once you download the Webroot, the next thing you need to do is install it. For doing it, there is a simple and easy guideline that you can try:
- Launch the webroot.com/secure file after the download is finished.
- Find your preferred language for further proceedings.
- Press “Next.”
- “Accept” the terms and conditions after reading them completely.
- Insert your personal “Username and Password” in an empty column.
- After inserting now, press “OK.”
- Choose and click the “Open System Preferences.”
- Click on the option “Security and Privacy.”
- Then select “Privacy” bar.
- Examine the complete “Access Full Disk.”
- Hit on “+” on the right side.
- Mark a “Click” on the application option.
- Select webroot.com/secure sign.
- A pop-up window will show up, so just choose “Quit Now.”
- Proceed the step by clicking on “Next” button.
- Install Extension and keep things going further.
- For any kind of issue or error, just try webroot.com/geeksquad to solve every issue regarding installing.
- Furthermore, tap “Yes” and grand permission by “Allow” option.
- Your Webroot will be installed by the following steps simply.
GUIDE TO ACTIVATE WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS FOR WINDOWS USERS
After installing, you will have the keys to activate the Webroot in your Windows device. If it’s an online version, then your key will be sent to your provided email. However, you will receive many more great offers from webroot.com/bestbuy. In the offers, there will be some additional plans for you to install.
- On your Windows device, open the “Webroot” file.
- Press on “My Account” in the same tab.
- Insert the “Serial code” into the following box.
- “Submit” the Serial code.
- Now your “Webroot subscription” will be activated
GUIDE TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL AND ACTIVATE WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID USERS
If your smartphone is infected, then maybe a virus has entered your device from online or offline ways. An offline virus enters the device by sharing the file or any document. If you receive the infected file from any sender, then the virus will enter your device too. For this kind of case, it is important to use antivirus, and Webroot is helpful in this situation as well.
- Run the “Google Play Store” on your mobile device
- Find the Webroot in the search menu of the Google Play Store.
- Click on the icon “Install.”
- “Accept” the privacy of Google Play Store and press “Next.”
- Wait for the file to “download.”
- It will be installed automatically after downloading.
- “Open” application and insert detail in the “My Account” column.
- Insert personal detail like “username” and “password.”
- Add “product key” in the blank text box.
- After inserting the press “activate” icon.
- Your Webroot will be activated in your Android device.
Created on Mar 5th 2020 12:45. Viewed 720 times.