1. Chemical peel: A chemical peel is a technique that is used to improve and smoothen the texture of the skin. Various types of peels are available according to the skin type and condition like salicylic acid peel, glycolic acid peel, and black peel. A chemical peel is an acidic solution that is applied to the affected part of acne. On penetrating the skin, the solution removes the dead skin, opens the clogged pores, and exfoliation effects help the new skin to regenerate. With chemical peels, the acne blemishes and the scars disappear, as it makes the skin tighten, removes the acne scar's appearance and provides clear bright skin. The chemical peel composition can be customized
2. Comedone extraction: It is a method of treatment for acne vulgaris. With the help of specialized instruments, both open and closed blackheads are removed by applying pressure on the pore opening.
3. Medifacials: These are medical-grade facials and are carried mostly in the clinic under the supervision of a skilled dermatologist. The composition includes medication as well as natural ingredients to provide a wider range of benefits compared to any ordinary facial. The results are long-lasting and keep the skin nourished. These solve various skin conditions like acne, scarring, spots, and many more.
4. Carbon peel: This is beneficial for people with oily skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, dull skin, and acne. This is an excellent way to exfoliate and refresh the skin, providing an instantly refreshed appearance. The micro to nano-sized carbon particles penetrates deep into the pores of the skin. The carbon particles are attracted to the laser light. When the laser is passed over the area, it kills the acne-causing bacteria and also removes the carbon, dead skin cells, contaminants and oil with it. This is a painless procedure and involves no downtime.
5. Laser therapy: It is the safest and effective treatment which have shown satisfactory results for all skin types and conditions. The laser targets the dermal layers which stimulate the skin to produce more collagen and also increases the blood flow increases to the skin cells. With the help of lasers, acne and acne scars are effectively removed.
Aster dermatology provides this specialized Acne Treatment in Gurgaon and also delivers promising results to their patients. The treatment provided to a patient depends on the severity of acne. It is also advised by a dermatologist that one must not try home remedies as it can worsen the skin acne condition. Advanced treatments with proper consultation must be preferred for the treatment of acne.
It is essential to look for a certified dermatologist to perform this procedure. Dr. Niti Gaur provides appropriate treatment by determining the root major cause of disease. Consult today, with the Best Acne Doctor in Gurgaon to achieve a smooth acne-free skin.
Created on Sep 16th 2019 00:22. Viewed 213 times.