Easy Methods to Resolve the HP Printer Error Code 2753by Darcy Short IT Expert
HP manufactures world-class printers and scanners to facilitate the users with phenomenal image output. The company enjoys an extensive customer base and has quite a reputation in the technology world. However, there are instances when users encounter some technical difficulties related to printers. One of the errors that occur commonly when using the HP printer is the HP printer error code 2753. The company offers reliable HP printer support for the users who face such technical issues. You can contact the HP Printer technical support for further assistance.
You can continue to read about the error code 2753 and follow the guidelines mentioned below to troubleshoot this error
- Proceed with opening the windows explorer, to perform this you can click on the icon of my computer, and navigate to the hard drive which will be local disk C in most scenarios. Further, you can click on the folder named windows.
- After opening the windows folder, you can navigate to the folder titled system32. Do so by double-clicking on that folder. Now, continue the process by locating the two lines listed below. You can rename these two lines or delete them.
- Net Driver HPZ12 (C:\Windows\System32\HPZinw12.dll)
- Pml Driver HPZ12 (C:\Windows\System32\HPZipm12.dll)
The root cause of installation errors of the printer is the two lines mentioned above. Now after renaming the files or deleting them, you will be further able to continue with the installation without much issue.
Updating the drivers
- If you have out-dated drivers in your system, then you will likely run into this error. To counter this, you will need to download the appropriate drivers from the internet.
- Also, you will require ensuring that the current version of your windows is upgraded with the newest updates.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing technical issues related with HP printer, then you can contact HP printer customer support for technical assistance. Our team of professionals can guide you thoroughly with the step by step easy instructions to troubleshoot the HP printer error code 2753 effectively with their in-depth knowledge and expertise.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at HP printer support & HP Printer Drivers
Created on Sep 16th 2019 02:04. Viewed 207 times.