How to troubleshoot Norton Error 8505,129?by Darcy Short IT Expert
To Fix Norton Error 8505,129 reboot your device. If the error remains same, you have to check the proxy settings of the Network of your device and run a progressive scan for possibly aggravating applications with Norton Power Eraser.
Steps to Fix Norton Error 8505,129
Step 1 Reboot your device
- Stop all the Programs.
- Restart your device.
- If the error still persists, check for admittance in the Network proxy settings of your device.
Step 2 To check Network proxy settings
- Download Norton Power Eraser and Save the Downloaded file on the device
- Double click on the NPE.exe file.
- Click Yes If the User Account Control window prods on the display.
- Read the license agreement carefully and click Accept.
- Click on the advanced option in the Norton Power Eraser window. In the advanced window, next Go to the Unwanted Application scan, and then on the Scan now button.
- The results are shown in the Undesirable Apps Scan complete window.
- When Norton Power Eraser done the scan, in the undesirable Apps, Scan the Complete window, next to the undesirable application or toolbar, click Uninstall.
- Keep an eye on Guidelines and Reboot the device when the uninstall completes.
- If the problem remains the same, stare for the undesirable toolbars that are generally rushed with certain free programs you might have installed on the system.
- Click on OK and click on Apply button and then on OK
Step 3Download and run Norton Power Eraser
- Download Norton Power Eraser and save the Downloaded file on Desktop.
- Double click on the NPE.exe file to run Norton Power Eraser.
- Click yes, if the User Account Controlwindow prods. Click on the Advanced Options icon.
- Click on the Advanced Options icon in the Norton Power Eraser window,
- Click on the Scan Now in the advanced window when Norton Power Eraser finishes the scan.
- Click on Uninstall in the Unwanted Apps Scan Complete window.
- Reboot the system when the uninstall finishes.
Contact Us at Norton Customer Support Executive
If by following the above steps, you are facing error. Feel free to contact us at Norton Customer Support Executives. As our technicians is available 24*7 for the help of the individuals. We are having a team of highly skilled professionals who are always available for your help. If then also the issue is not resolved you can contact us on our email id or also opt the option of live chat.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Norton products atNorton.com/setup or www.Norton.com/setup .
Created on May 22nd 2019 01:13. Viewed 227 times.