DO PROTEIN BARS PROMOTE WEIGHT LOSS?by Nutrition Wellnesscare online supplement store
Weight loss is more of a trend these days than a health requirement. There are numerous factors associated with weight loss. Mass index, metabolic rate, fat, active lifestyle, and hormones are just to name some. The best protein bars for bodybuilding is a wise choice when it comes to weight loss.
Protein, my dear friends, is used for sustained energy and building muscles. Protein manages metabolism, appetite, hormones, and body weight. It is the foundation of a smooth functioning human body. The reason why best protein bars for bodybuilding are selected for weight loss purpose is that are convenient, affordable, and full of nutrition cum healthy calories.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF PROTEIN BARS FOR WEIGHTLOSS
Since today’s topic caters to weight loss, here is a list of the ways in which the best protein bars bodybuilding can prove helpful:
Nutrient supply: The best protein bars for bodybuilding are packed with abundant nutrients. They are the healthiest snack to resort to when you feel like munching something. The protein as well as the carb content of these protein bars is enough to replace an entire meal. It is a wise choice to eat these protein bars as a pre and a post work out snack as they help to boost your energy and help in repairing muscles.
The best protein bars for bodybuilding have a good amount of calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, vitamin E, and vitamin B.
Controls appetite: Since the best protein bars for bodybuilding have sufficient quantity of calories, they work as good fillers, and control our appetite. Protein bars are rich in dietary fibre which is essential for digestion. Also, these fibres control overeating between meals.
Muscle maintenance: Who wants to grow his muscles here, raise your hands. If you really want to, then take the best protein bars for bodybuilding and gain some muscles. All athletes, bodybuilders, and weight lifters, take multivitamins on a regular basis to make their muscles stronger. A key point to note here is that after an extensive work out our muscles degenerate. Protein bars help in quick regeneration of muscles, keeping the body fit.
KEY POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING PROTEIN BAR FOR WEIGHTLOSS
In order to choose the right protein bar for weight loss, keep the following points in mind:
1. Go for such protein bars which are made from healthy cereals like oats, and high-fibre foods like seeds, nuts, or nut butters. You must understand that the fewer ingredients a protein bar has, the healthier it is for the body.
2. It is of paramount importance to check the label for sugars. If you find anything that is suffixed with '-ose' on the nutrition label of the protein bar then it is sugar. So, opt for a bar that contains no more than 10 gm of sugar per bar.
3. Thirdly, choose a protein bar that contains more dried fruits like raisins, apricots, dates because such bars will be naturally sweeter and healthier.
4. Next, check for the protein to carbohydrate ratio in the bar. If it is only a protein bar you are willing to get, then the ratio should be 1:1, while in an energy bar, 1:4 ratio of protein to carbs is considered good. For weight loss purpose, protein bars are better suited to you than energy bars.
5. Lastly, avoid 'sugar-free' protein bars because unlike their name, they have a high content of sugar. Such products often contain sugar alcohols, which are harmful for your health.
Now that is a wrap up on weight loss and protein bars. Take an informed decision, and buy the best product suiting your health.
Created on Nov 23rd 2020 23:39. Viewed 206 times.