Different Options You Have Regarding Custom DVD Packagingby Amelie Viz Replication and Duplication Process
When we talk about CDs and DVDs covers, packages, etc., the options are unlimited and you can even get hold of custom DVD packaging options present in the markets. There are several options present in the markets and you can actually rely upon them but what generally happens with the first-time users is that they are totally clueless about the options. In such situations, they are the most vulnerable to become the victims of the suppliers who offer them the best custom DVD packaging no doubt, but they charge heavily for this. To make sure that this does not happen again, we have come up with a post, where we will be discussing the top options present in terms of CD and DVD packaging.
- According to highly reputed DVD manufacturers, this happens to be one of the most common options presents in the markets in terms of custom CD packaging and so on.
- In this kind of packaging and cases, you will find a moulded, semi-rigid plastic insert that features a center hub to secure the CD and hold it in place.
- This case gets closed in the hinged form and when closed, the door is snapped into its place and one more thing that needs a mention here is that the cover has a slot for holding the booklet or artwork.
- Similarly, the backside of this kind of custom DVD packaging is designed to hold the limning of the work.
- According to those offering DVD and CD duplication and replication services, this kind of CD/DVD packaging is half as thick as the standard version of the type discussed above.
- As far as the front part is concerned, you will be surprised to learn that it is almost similar and allow the booklet or artwork to be inserted.
- The back side is a one piece of plastic tray and the cases are generally easier to ship.
Slim Double Case
- Sellers of different kinds of CD and DVD duplication and replication services, this version is almost similar to the standard jewel case, but the only difference between them is that this version has an exception of CD tray design.
- In this version, the CD tray is a double case and also hinged near the spine.
- This version has design that can be moulded and to hold the CD on each side of the tray.
Chubby CD Jewel Case
- A very popular version related to custom CD packaging options is given the name of chubby and it is also given the case of fatty case.
- This version has two clear sides to hold CD or DVD trays and here, each side is connected to a center section that may be molded to hold one or two additional CDs.
- According to the experts, this version of custom DVD packing is made up of cardboard with a plastic molded tray attached to it.
- The biggest feature associated is that the cardboard case would allow for screen printing that you can get based on your needs.
- Other than this, the interior sleeve of this kind of packaging has enough places to fit the booklet inside into an artwork.
Created on May 16th 2019 02:24. Viewed 162 times.