Dazzling Like A Garland And Of Stars Is Her Diamond Necklace!by Vaibhav J. Vaibhav Jewellers
Can women ever give up their love for beautiful dresses and jewellery? Well that can never happen, their love for classic jewellery dates back to ancient times. In even in those times, women adorned artistically designed jewelry pieces made out of shells, stones, silver or even gold to look beautiful.
Why Wearing Jewellery Is Important for Indian Women
Jewellery is worn by Indian women not only to look attractive, but there are several cultural and sentimental values associated with it. Each jewellery piece worn, be it from nose pin, maang tika to gold earrings for women there is a scientific significance attached to it.
In Indian society having a good collection of gold and diamond jewellery is a symbol of social status, power and financial security. Wide varieties of jewellery designs are prevalent in India owing to the diverse cultures followed here. Each state has its own values and traditions and the same is depicted in the craftsmanship. Off all the ornaments, gold harams dominate any wedding scene. So, let’s take a look at the various haram designs which will help you pick the perfect one for yourself or loved ones!
- Floral Ruby Stone Gold Haram: This design of gold haram is gaining love across the world. This design goes well in long haram model, where the ruby studded floral chain holds a grand pendant in the center. The pendant may be in the shape of a teardrop, paisley, floral motifs etc.. These harams go well with ethnic wear like Banarasi sari and silk lehnga choli.
- Long Temple Haram: Any south Indian wedding would be incomplete without the inclusion of this design. It adds a grand and regal look to the bride. As the name suggests, the designs are that of various deities like Lord Balaji, Goddess Lakshmi, Lord Ganesha, Lord Venkatesh and even Ramparivaar. The designing is done very intricately and it represents the rich traditions of south Indian temples./// These harams are made in temple workmanship, 100% handmade and hence the price tag.
- Peacock Design Haram: Peacock bird is our national bird and it holds a lot of importance in Indian culture. It is a symbol of beauty and elegance, hence lot of Indian jewellery designs incorporate peacock birds. Kempu peacock haram looks beautiful when worn for family gatherings and parties.
- Mango Mala: This is one another haram design which is widely worn by Malayali brides. A string of skillfully crafted mango motifs is held by a broad gold chain. This mango mala when teamed with heavy antique earrings are enough to make heads turn.
- Kasula Haram: A series of gold coins held in a dense gold chain is the most classic design of this model. The gold coins mostly have the Goddess Lakshmi deeply embossed on it, sometimes a center pendant is also added which is embellished with precious stones.
- Multi-layered Ball Haram: This fabulous design has 2 or more layers of golden balls holding side and center lockets. This design is a perfect blend of tradition and simplicity. The golden balls are usually medium sized and may even have some elaborate design on it.
- Guttapusalu haram: Guttapusalu haram represents the rich heritage of Andhra Pradesh. It takes its origin from the coromandel coasts which is a hub for ancient pearl fisheries. As the name suggests, group of pearl hangings are attached to gold haram. Celebrities like Sonam Kapoor also worn this haram design for her special day. While she chose the long version, even shorter guttapusalu looks equally pretty and ethnic.
Brand like Vaibhav Jewellers is your one stop shop for exploring not just the above-mentioned designs but many more exquisite gold haram designs. Being a leading south Indian Jewellers, they understand the customers’ needs and they extensively research while designing their ornaments, as they try to retain the Indian culture and traditions through their craftsmanship.
They have their physical presence across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states, and if you are someone who is hooked to online shopping, then their website Vaibhav Jewellers is a visual treat for gold jewellery design lovers. The website is easy to navigate and everything has been categorized neatly for the ease of browsing. What’s more they have hassle free shipping process across India and abroad. Distance is mere a word for them as they strive to bring the best shopping experience through their innovative live video shopping sitting in the four walls of your home! Try this immediately for a lifetime experience!
Created on Jul 3rd 2019 03:07. Viewed 388 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.