Coleman Sundome Tent 4 Person Reviewby Brookes B. Freelancer
Coleman Sundome Tent 4 Person
Coleman Sundome Tent comes under the category of the best tent for rain because the WeatherTec system has been used while manufacturing. The tent has patented welded floors and inverted seams which will not let the water come inside and keep you dry. Air circulation is not a problem in this tent as large windows and a ground vent are available for decent ventilation.
Snag-free and continuous pole sleeves makes the installation process easy and the setup time is around 10 minutes. The dimension of the tent is Measures 9 x 7 feet with 4 foot 11-inch center height so you can move inside the tent comfortably. You can use the electrical devices conveniently through the E-Port which can bring electrical power into the tent. Storage pockets are also available so that you can keep the essential things within easy reach and off the floor.
Coleman Sundome Tent Specification:
- WeatherTec system patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Ground vent for increased ventilation
- 2 windows for great ventilation and views
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Good for backpacking
- Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
- Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
- Easy setup in about 10 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
- 9 x 7 ft.
- 4 ft. 11 in. center height
Pros and Cons of the Coleman Sundome Tent
- Easy installation.
- E-Port available.
- Storage pockets available.
- Venting roof cannot be closed.
Created on Feb 13th 2019 06:47. Viewed 440 times.