CANON PIXMA TS3122 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTINGby Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Canon is responsible for producing efficient and easy-to-use printers that are beneficial for home-use printing purposes as well as work-use printing purposes. One of Canon’s productions in printers is the famous Canon Pixma TS3122 printer. This printer is wireless, compact, and affordable. It is configured with Air Print and Google Cloud prints which makes it easier to print wirelessly from any device you wish to use. Canon TS3122 printer is compatible with XL ink cartridges so you can print more, extend the time between replacing ink cartridges, and overall change the ink cartridges less. Canon Printer TS3122 setup can be tricky without proper instructions, but with it, it is extremely easy to do. You will find how to set up the printer and Canon Pixma TS3122 printer troubleshooting in the blog.
CANON PIXMA TS3122 PRINTER SETUP
Begin the setup by installing the driver compatible with Canon Printer TS3122 after you’ve downloaded it using the CD for setup. Please note that the printer’s driver installation depends upon the operating system of your desktop or laptop. Follow the steps below to execute the Canon Printer TS3122 setup.
- First and foremost, ensure that your router is functioning correctly.
- Next, connect your desktop to the router’s network
- Turn on your Canon Pixma TS3122 printer by switching on the power button placed on the printer itself
- Tap on the stop button and hold the network key on your printer for a few seconds
- Next, press and hold the WPS button (blue in color) on your router
- Once the connection is successful, the network icon should appear on your printer’s control panel
With this, your printer’s setup is complete.
CANON PIXMA TS3122 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
If you are facing a problem during the wireless setup of your Canon Pixma TS3122 printer, follow the subsequent steps to resolve it.
- To begin Canon Pixma TS3122 printer troubleshooting, first, ensure that your router is functioning properly.
- Connect your desktop and your Canon TS3122 printer to the same network of the router
- Initiate reconnection of the devices to ensure that the issue is resolved
If you are still unable to complete the wireless setup of your printer, reach out to Canon’s well-qualified team of technical experts, or you can visit our other blogs for more Canon troubleshooting-related problems. We have collected and delivered knowledgeable information for you so you can execute all tasks with proper guidance and minimum error.
Created on Mar 12th 2021 03:29. Viewed 143 times.