HOW TO CONNECT CANON PRINTER TS3122 TO WIFI?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Canon is a well-known Japanese company equipped with high-end technology that significantly contributes to producing some of the world’s best products, such as lenses, cameras, printers, medical equipment, scanners, printers, and more. Printers by Canon are multifunction, reliable, and immensely efficient. One of Canon’s productions in printers is the Canon Pixma TS3122 printer; it is a wireless inkjet All-in-one printer that serves as a compact printer perfect for office and home use. Furthermore, the printer supports wireless printing even using mobile devices with the help of applications like AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. This multifunctional printer provides great comfort and convenience while printing important documents. Despite its exemplary features, some Canon users may need assistance while solving some issues. You will find the steps on how do I connect my Canon Printer TS3122 Wifi in this blog.
STEPS FOR MANUAL SETUP OF CANON TS3122 PRINTER
Before we move on to setting up the printer wirelessly, the first step is the manual printer. You can follow the steps mentioned below for Canon Pixma TS3122 manual setup.
● Unbox the printer and place it on a clean and flat surface
● Turn on the printer by placing the power cord into the power socket and pressing the power button
● Remove the cover of the printer and place the ink cartridges into their respective slots, followed by covering the printer
● Insert the paper sheets into the paper tray to relish the automatic document feeder
● Download and install the printer driver on your computer to establish the connection between the printer and the computer
After finishing the manual setup, you can move onto the Canon TS3122 Wireless setup.
STEPS TO WIRELESS SETUP OF CANON TS3122 PRINTER
The wireless setup of this all-in-one printer involves connecting the printer to a wireless network. Please follow the steps on how do I connect my Canon printer TS3122 wifi below.
● First and foremost, ensure that the router is working correctly and is at on position
● Simultaneously, switch on the printer and then tap the stop button
● Next, hold the wireless key for a few seconds to turn on the Wifi option on your printer
● Press and hold the WPS button on your router to begin the connection
● The next step is to choose your network name from all the available wireless networks
● Enter the password for your wireless network
● After the connection executed successfully, the network icon should appear on the control panel of your printer
After implementing the steps mentioned above, the Canon TS3122 wireless setup should complete successfully. Once you finish the wireless setup, you can utilize the printer’s wireless printing abilities, amongst other enjoyable features.
Created on Jun 24th 2021 05:40. Viewed 128 times.