How to Check the Status for Your TurboTax Refund Not Received?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
If you are restlessly awaiting your TurboTax refund not received on the date you are expecting, there’s no reason to remain a mystery. The IRS has an online tool, basically a TurboTax refund tracker that allows you to check the status of your refund. After giving out some of your personal information, you will get to know when it will arrive.
With the refund tracker, you can check whether
you are going to get TurboTax refund status. Then, we will discuss in this blog post if there is an answer
to a query, does TurboTax do refund
advances before the deadline?
Must-Follow Guidelines to Know How to Check Tax Refund Status
Before you sit down to check the Tax refund status, the IRS requires you must have some information from your tax return. You will need the following information from it.
- The Social Security Number (SSN) that you will be needed to enter at the top your return.
- The filing status you select, which you can find in the top portion of the first page of your return.
- The appropriate amount of your tax refund that you can find at the end of your return.
After that, you go to the tool – “Where’s My Refund?” – A TurboTax refund tracker. You will then see three separate boxes to enter your filing status, refund amount, and Social Security Number. When you finish entering this information, select the “Submit” button on the page to see the status of your refund.
Now, the question is if TurboTax does refund in advance. Well, to help you with expected or unexpected expenses in the new coming year, TurboTax is going to offer a Refund Advance; with it, you can get access to your refund as quickly as possible.
Steps to Find If You Are Eligible for TurboTax Refund Advance
The TurboTax refund advance has no hidden fees; there are 0$ loan fees and 0% APR. So you must get your refund whenever you need it. And, with an advance refund, you can spend your refund anywhere Visa is accepted, including online. With the Zero cost, zero-fee Refund Advance, TurboTax shows financial empowerment for you to provide a refund when there is a need.
There are three simple steps to follow if you are eligible to select a TurboTax advance refund.
- Before you proceed to file your return, select the Refund Advance for your refund option.
- If the option is chosen approved, you will receive an email informing you to set up your account. Then when the setup process is done, you can start spending online within one hour.
- Once the IRS processes your tax return, the remainder of your refund, excluding the refund advance amount will be encumbered onto your Turbo card, which is usually within 21 days.
So relax, and enjoy knowing that your refund at your fingertips with TurboTax. Now, we will start discussing why there is a chance of receiving a late tax refund.
Credible Reasons for Receiving Late Tax Refund
In case you are expecting the refund on a date but complaining about your TurboTax refund not received, here are the following reasons you should be looking into.
· Inaccurate information is provided on your return.
· Your return is incomplete.
· You are a criminal of any tax fraud.
· Certain tax credits you claimed for.
· There is an amendment in your return.
· Your tax refund has been offset to pay a debt.
· The refund is sent to the wrong bank account.
Hope you enjoy the guidelines provided here. However, if you still have any doubts regarding, for example, the TurboTax refund advance review mentioned in this post, get in touch with our team who can brief you within your expected time.
Created on Sep 7th 2020 04:13. Viewed 931 times.