Can I reactivate the old AOL email account?by Aana Taylor Customer Support IT Service UK
AOL Mail will deactivate some of their unused accounts because of the inactivity. You won’t have access to your attachments, emails, and other data of the email account. We will discuss a few ways to deactivate inactive email accounts and after that, reactivate the AOL Account. You will need to move ahead with the account reactivation process.
Things will happen when AOL Account deactivates due to Inactivity
In case, if you don’t sign in to your AOL Mail account for a span of 3 months, then the email account will get deactivated. You can reactivate the old AOL email account and for that, you have to follow a few steps given below. It involves that you won’t get any email in your account. Failure of signing for 180 days will terminate the account and all the data, emails, and information that are linked to the email account will be permanently deleted and you won’t be able to get it to retrieve.
Quick Ways to Reactivate AOL Account:-
AOL Free Account
- If you are using AOL free email account and your account is deactivated because of inactivity. Don’t worry, follow a few steps to recover your inactive AOL Account:-
- First of all, launch a web browser on the PC and then, type mail.aol.com in the URL bar and then, press the Enter key
- In case, if you already have signed into a different AOL account then, you have to click on the Sign out option that appears at the upper-right corner of the page
- After that, go back to mail.aol.com and enter the username or email address of the AOL Account
- Now, click on the Next option and then, enter the password for your AOL Mail account
- After that, click on Sign in and now you successfully have reactivated your AOL Mail account
AOL Mail Premium Subscription Account
If you have purchased to the premium AOL Account and it has deactivated due to inactivity then, there is nothing to worry just follow a few steps given below to reactivate your account again
- First and foremost, you will need to start the web browser
- Now, go to the AOL Login page and you have to enter the username or email address
- You might check the box next to stay signed in and stay signed in
- Click on the Next button and enter the password of the AOL Account
- Click on the login option and then, you have to click on the My Services tab
- Then, choose Subscriptions from the list that appears and find the AOL product or service which you want to activate
- You will need to go to the Subscription Information section and move the cursor to the Access URL and copy it
- Now, enter the chosen link in a new web browser tab and there might be a possibility that you will be redirected to download a file or a new page will then open. Here you will have to enter the AOL Account login credentials
- After entering your username or email and click on the Forgot Password option and follow the on-screen prompts to recover your password and make a new one
When you have logged in successfully then, follow the on-screen instruction to reactivate the inactive AOL Account
You will need to reactivate the old AOL email account for further email works and in case, if you are facing any issue while following the above-given step then, call AOL Helpline Phone Number UK and get connected with the technical experts for instant assistance.
Created on Jul 28th 2021 01:51. Viewed 113 times.