Best Solutions To Use Airplay Mirroring Without An Apple TV
by Emily Johnson Technical Advisor
The AirPlay is a wonderful feature that enable iPhone owners to mirror their Smartphone's screens to a bigger screen such as a TV or computer. By using this feature, you shall be able to see not only movies but also the TV shows on your Apple Television without any stress.
But it can be possible that you don't have any Apple Television. There can be a solution to this issue. The best part is that there are many ways of to Use AirPlay Mirroring. If you are looking forward to knowing about it, then this blog is perfect for you.
Get a Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Firstly, plug-in a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the iPhone's Lightning port.
- Then, connect one side of an HDMI cable to a Lightning Digital AV Adapter's HDMI place.
- After that, connect the remaining side of the HDMI to the TV's HDMI port.
- Then, switch on the smart Television.
- Next, have a look at the HDMI channels.
- Then, select that particular whichever made recently.
- After that, prefer playing video on your iOS device.
- Note that the video shall be viewed on smart Television.
Look at the given below instructions properly for using this device.
- Firstly, prefer using an HDMI cable to connect AnyCast to the smart TV.
- Then, connect AnyCast's USB wire to smart TV for power supply. If the smart TV doesn't have any USB port, then use the iPhones adapter.
- After that, enable your smart TV.
- Next, move to the input option on smart Television.
- Then, choose HDMI and search for the channel that you're using. Note that the HDMI channel that you're looking for needs AnyCast device's SSID and password.
- After that, visit the iPhone's Wi-Fi Settings and press on the AnyCast device's name.
- Then, put the correct password.
- Next, go to Safari of your iPhone.
- After that, put the AnyCast's iPad connect the iPhone to that particular wireless network with which your AnyCast is linked.
- Then, go to the 'Control Center' on the iPhone.
- Next, press on the Screen Mirroring.
- After that, choose the name of the AnyCast device of yours.
- Then, play anything on the iPhone.
- Lastly, observe that the text shall finally be mirrored on the smart Television.
Congratulations! You have been able to use AirPlay without an Apple TV.
Emily Johnson is a Norton product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup.
Created on Sep 3rd 2019 01:48. Viewed 47 times.