BEST SEO Tools for Small Business | WordPressby Foru Message forumessage
#1 – WooRank
For me it is a very complete SEO analysis tool that undoubtedly helps us a lot to get an initial idea of how a project is in terms of web positioning.
• You can try the app for free for 14 days, so I advise you to make the most of it and follow any recommendations it gives you.
• Conducts a very thorough audit on both SEO and social media levels.
• Design a personalized online marketing plan for your project.
#2 – Fast Sprout
This SEO analysis tool, although less well known, has many things to offer us, such as:
• SEO and social analysis of our website or blog.
• Recommendations to improve our web positioning.
• Page speed analysis and web traffic estimation.
• Comparison of your website with that of 3 other competitors I personally really like this function because it allows you to see in which aspects other competitors have an advantage over your web project.
And all this with a 100% free tool that I'm sure will pleasantly surprise you.
#3 - Screaming Frog
It's the most comprehensive tool to conduct an SEO audit of any website and the starting point for any online project.
If you want to improve your SEO positioning, you must correct and optimize all the aspects that the application tells us.
• Full free SEO audit of up to 500 pages.
• Broken links.
• 5XX server error.
• 301 and 302 redirects.
• Duplicate content in titles and descriptions.
And much more…
The good thing about Screaming Frog is that the tool allows us to analyze our project for free and up to a maximum of 500 websites.
#4 - Site Analyzer
With this tool you can perform a complete SEO analysis and the tool itself shows the successes and failures of positioning.
It offers us the result divided into 5 categories; SEO, content, design, performance and accessibility.
• Complete analysis of the website.
• We can do one free analysis per month but if we register we can do 20/month.
• The tool shows the recommendations, ranked by priority, that we need to implement in order to improve our search engine positioning.
Also read : How to Start Blogging?
#5 – SEO Site Checkup
Unlike other SEO analysis tools, this application allows us to choose the specific aspect that we want to optimize, although all factors are analyzed by default.
• Full Analysis, where you perform an analysis of factors such as: SEO basics, page speed, servers and security, mobile optimization and advanced SEO aspects.
• We can export the received report as PDF.
The only thing I miss about this application is that it doesn't offer us a list of suggestions for improvement.
SEO tools for analyzing keywords
#6 – SEMrush
This platform cannot be missing in the SEO toolkit of any professional who wants to achieve greater visibility on the web, and I will explain some of the reasons I have for this reasoning:
• You can analyze the organic development of each website and identify important aspects in its content strategy and editorial calendar.
• You can analyze which keywords bring the most web traffic to your competitors.
• You can also analyze the difficulty of a keyword, this is very useful for us so that we can see more realistically if our website is able to reach the first page of Google.
• We can do a keyword match study which can be very useful for finding very large niches of web traffic.
Finally, I would like to highlight that we can analyze the pages of our competitors that have placed the most keywords in Google's top 20.
This is a great feature of SEMrush as we can find very powerful niches where we can attack the "long tail" and get thousands of visits per month from a single article.
#7 Google Keyword Planner
It's a basic tool to start conducting a keyword study and the only one that contains the complete database of Google searches (how could it be otherwise).
Why you should use this app:
• You can get thousands of keyword ideas from the few suggestions we provide.
• Because you can segment studies by country, region or city.
This is particularly interesting for local businesses where geolocation is a key factor.
• Because it is very interesting to build the "Long Tail" and in this way to find terms that you share with others
#8 – Keyword Tool-IO
Here I present a fantastic tool to find relevant and related keywords for any term, an aspect that can be very useful for building the long tail.
Don't know Keyword Tool IO?
Here are some of its features to encourage you to try it out:
• There is a free version and a paid version.
• It offers us a very complete list of related keywords.
• In the paid version we can get more data like the search volume, the CPC (or cost per click) and the degree of competition.
• For me, a clear replacement for the Ubbersuggest tool.
#9 – Google Search
Sometimes we forget that the simplest can also be the most effective, and that often happens when we decide to go to the Google search engine and see what suggestions it gives us for a word.
If you search for the word positioning, the main term I have chosen for this article is “SEO positioning”, do you think it is a coincidence? The truth is that no, in marketing there are no coincidences and everything we do must serve a specific purpose.
#10 – Keyword Researcher
I end this section with a little-known keyword analysis tool that can be very useful for us to get the most out of the long tail and thereby improve our web traffic significantly.
With this tool, you can separate and group the good keywords from the bad ones to work on content.
This is very interesting, especially in niches where the long tail offers us thousands of keywords and we find it difficult to choose the words that we are going to use.
Also read : Best Hosting for WordPress
Created on Apr 27th 2022 22:14. Viewed 101 times.