Ayurvedic treatment for Coronary Artery Diseaseby Dr Sharda Ayurveda Power to heal Whenever there is an obstruction in the arteries, there occurs improper blood circulation in the heart, which compromises the pumping of the heart. The plaque formation results in the narrowing of the arteries, which is not a good sign. To prevent and manage this condition below mentioned is the Ayurvedic treatment for Coronary artery disease.
Some of the herbs and spices that are beneficial in providing relief from circulatory problems are:
- Arjuna: It maintains the channels of the body and helps with blood plasma formation. It has shown remarkable results in the treatment of hypertension and various other heart-related conditions.
- Ashwagandha: It helps in keeping away the stress from the body and at the same time enhancing the sleeping quality of the person. Additionally, it also provides relaxation to the overworked heart.
- Garlic: It has a lot of potencies, with the properties of killing the germs and maintaining cardiac health it also aids in the digestion process. It is considered the best herb for heart disease Ayurvedic treatment.
- Guggul: It helps in maintaining the healthy cholesterol levels in the blood. Further, it has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which act as a defense against the triggers of heart-related diseases. It also helps in preventing blockage in the arteries.
- Turmeric: The curcumin present in turmeric is known to regulate blood pressure and helps with the proper functioning of the lining of the blood vessels.
- Triphala: It is the combination of the three herbs like Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. By the consumption of it, the blood fat level is reduced and high cholesterol levels remain in the optimum range, hence keeping the heart healthy.
The things you eat impact your health. So, to keep the body fit and stay away from disease-related disorders the following diet must be followed.
- Fresh fruits like oranges, cantaloupes, papaya, cherries, and blueberries provide the person with the required nutritional value as they contain an enormous amount of vitamins, minerals, and other elements which are beneficial to the body.
- Vegetables: Carrots, sweet potatoes, red peppers, tomatoes, and green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, mustard greens, broccoli, asparagus, and lettuce are known to be rich in fiber content and they help in meeting the nutritional needs of the person suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
- Juices: Fresh fruit juices and vegetable juices should be consumed on a daily basis. As with providing the nutritional content which heals the body internally it also provides the external glow to the skin.
- Water: Keep the body hydrated. To add taste to the water, add mint leaves, tulsi, ginger, or lemon. You can also drink coconut water and coconut milk.
- Nuts: Consumption of nuts like walnuts and almonds will help in protecting against inflammation present in the arteries. Soak them overnight for best results.
- Buttermilk should be included in the diet. Add Sendha Namak, jeera, and coriander leaves to the drink.
- Processed foods, junk foods, and instant food mixtures should not be consumed as they are unhealthy.
- Excessive dairy products should not be consumed.
- Processed sugar and salt should be avoided.
- Carbonated drinks and caffeine should not be consumed.
- Preference should be given to a vegetarian diet.
- Quit Alcohol/Tobacco/Smoking.
- Fried food, excessive oily food, and food rich in saturated fats should be avoided as they will deteriorate the health condition.
The daily routine plays a very important role in shaping
the body. To, maintain a healthy heart and keep the body disease-free following habits should be taken into the consideration.
- Active routine: Quit the sedentary lifestyle and start keeping yourself active. Start having a mild workout routine. If that is not possible go out for brisk walking and jogging. It will increase the heart rate and will help in proper blood circulation.
- Yoga: Yoga is much more than flexibility exercise. It helps in providing relief to the body and also increases the blood circulation in the body.
- Meditation and breathing exercise: The meditation keeps the negative thoughts away and provides a soothing effect on the mind. As the stress is controlled by the meditation cardiac health is also managed. The breathing exercises performed along with meditation help in increasing the blood flow and oxygen content in the body.
Created on Apr 18th 2022 02:25. Viewed 58 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.