All You Need to Know About QuickBooks Error PS107by Will Wilmar Accountant
QuickBooks PS107 error usually occurs while trying to download the latest QuickBooks and payroll update. The error pops up on the screen with a message displaying, “An internal file in QuickBooks become unreadable [PS 107].” The QuickBooks update error PS107 appears when the QuickBooks program file gets damage and becomes unworkable. Continue reading the blog to know more about unable to update payroll error PS107, its causes and solutions.
If you need any technical assistance to resolve QuickBooks error PS107, then contact the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by dialling our helpline number (1.800.579.9430)
What leads to QuickBooks PS 107 error?
- QuickBooks desktop version is no longer supported.
- There is some damage or corruption in the QuickBooks company file.
- The payroll tax table is not updated.
- QuickBooks payroll subscription has been expired.
- QuickBooks desktop application is not installed properly.
Best Possible Solutions for QuickBooks PS 107
Solution 1. Update QuickBooks to its latest versio
- Exit QuickBooks desktop.
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Look for QuickBooks Desktop and right-click on its icon.
- Choose the Run as administrator option.
- When the No Company Open screen appears, go to the Help menu and click Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Navigate to the Options tab.
- Click Mark All and then Save.
- Move to the Update Now tab and mark the Reset Update checkbox.
- To start the download, click on Get Updates.
- When the download completes, reopen QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click Yes to start the installation.
- Restart your computer.
Solution 2. Install QuickBooks in Selective startup mode
- Open QuickBooks and click on the File menu.
- Choose Switch to Single-user Mode.
- Move to the File menu again and hover over Back up Company. Then select Create Local Backup.
- Within the window, select Local Backup and then Next.
- Go to the Local Backup Only section, select Browse.
- Choose where you want to save your backup company file.
- You can also set the number of backups you want to keep.
- Click Save it now and then Next.
- Tap the Windows and R keys together on your keyboard to open the Run window.
- Write ‘msconfig’ in the Run box and click OK.
- Choose Selective Startup and then Load system services.
- Don’t forget to mark the Disable All option.
- Clear the Hiding all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Restart the computer.
- Uninstall QuickBooks:
- Open the Windows Start Menu.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program.
- Choose the version of QuickBooks Desktop from the list of installed programs.
- Click Uninstall/Change and follow the prompt instructions.
- Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub:
- Close the QuickBooks desktop application.
- Download the latest version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Move to Downloads.
- Then, open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Install the tool hub by following the on-screen steps.
- To proceed, agree to the terms and conditions.
- After the installation completes, the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon will appear on the desktop.
- Use QuickBooks clean install tool:
- Open the QuickBooks Tools Hub.
- Choose Installation Issues.
- Click Clean Install Tool and then OK.
- Choose the QuickBooks and product version.
- Click Continue.
- When the "Please install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location” message appears, click OK.
- Install QuickBooks.
- Turn back to Normal startup mode:
- Open the run window by pressing Windows and R keys simultaneously.
- Within the run window, type ‘msconfig’ and click OK.
- Move to the General tab and choose Normal startup.
- Click OK and then Restart.
Created on Jul 27th 2021 10:18. Viewed 227 times.