Adopt Neem Face Pack for glowing skin with these quicks DIY tips.by Brahmaputra Samuel Blogger
What Should You Know About Neem?
- Neem is also called as Indian lilac (or dogonyaro).
- It is a crucial part of Ayurveda.
- It is native to the Indian subcontinent and the benefits of neem are unparalleled.
- The botanical name (or scientific name) of neem is Azadirachta indica.
- Grown in tropical regions, the fruits and seeds of the tree are the sources of neem oil and every part of the neem tree has great medicinal value.
- Neem leaf can also cure severe skin ailments such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Neem bark is used as a food additive and generally considered as a pitta pacifier because of the bitter taste while Neem twig is used for oral health.
- Powdered neem leaves are used for Home Facial.
History of Medicinal Neem
- The medicinal properties of neem tree are famous in the Indian subcontinent for more than 4,000 years.
- The Vedas refer neem as Sarva roga nivarini, that signifies “one that prevents all ailments”.
- It is a herbal beauty tradition for many years while the seeds, leaves and bark of the tree can also be used as fertilizer and to control pests.
- The best part? Neem does wonders to your skin health and is the best face pack for oily skin.
Benefits for The Skin
- Neem tree has many benefits for the skin.
- You can utilize neem leaves as a face pack which aids in reduction of acne caused by bacteria.
- The face mask ensures the skin doesn’t dry out.
- Also, using neem leaves boiled in water could help tone the skin and remove blackheads.
- It prevents recurrence of Blackheads and also banishes them completely.
- Using neem face pack for glowing skin is a common beauty treatment.
- Neem helps treat Skin Infection and this is attributed to its antibacterial properties.
- It also acts as a remedy to help treat skin allergies and avoids Acne Breakouts.
- Neem face pack also helps in clearing acne and avoiding breakouts.
- It also helps in eliminating whiteheads and blackheads completely.
- Best neem face pack has the ability of clearing Acne Scars and Pigmentation too.
- Frequent use of the face pack can gradually reduce the inflammation of acne scars and remove its pigmentation from the skin entirely.
- You can also try to use neem powder to treat wounds and rashes.
- The topical use of neem oil is known to treat chronic non-healing wounds too.
- It eliminates Under-Eye Dark Circles and Neem essence has proven to reduce the pigmentation in the sensitive areas around the eye, further acting as a moisturizing agent.
- Therefore, neem is the perfect solution to various health problems, specifically those that are related to skin health.
Created on Jan 24th 2018 00:08. Viewed 268 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.