Face pack ideas and tips to have that glowing flawless skinby Ritika Joil ritikajoil the India-based style and beauty blogge
The beauty industry is booming with products that promote flawless glowing skin absent of acne, oil, sebum overload and spots. However, not all’s game when you try your hands at it. The very first mistake a lot of amateur beauty product users do is not research the type of products they really need. Here’s a quick turn out on what kind of face pack for pimples fit well for what skin types and how you can make the most of it.
1. Face pack for dry skin: Expecting your face to turn from a winter dryland to a summer paradise can be quite a process. However, you can begin by combining rice flour, oatmeal and honey together in a 1:1:1 ratio. Apply this mix on your skin and let it sit for 15-20 minutes or until it dries. Wash it dry and pat away the water with a soft towel.
2. Face pack for oily skin: Treating an oily skin comes with a lot of patience and appropriate guidance. Here’s a home remedy you can start with. Prepare a mixture of 2 tsp sandalwood powder, little turmeric, 2 tsp milk and 5 to 6 drops of fresh lemon juice. The end results are sure to surprise you.
3. Papaya Face Pack: Papaya is filled with phytochemicals good for skin-lightening, powerful enzymes and is a beta-carotene-rich food. To help fighting skin darkening, chop papayas in a mixer, add honey and milk in 1:1 ratio and mix the ingredients to form a paste. Apply this all over your skin. Keep it on for 15-20 minutes before washing it off.
4. Tan Removal Face Pack: Tropical heat comes with its own set of downfalls, tanned skin, spots and skin darkening. Here’s how you can get rid of it. Just prepare a mixture of cucumber juice, lemon juice and rose water. Apply it evenly on your tanned and darker areas and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and you are good to go. Repeat the procedure twice a week for about 10 session to see your skin’s transformation.
5. Face pack for pimples: Get yourself a clay mask like the everyuth face pack or any other clay mask that suits you; add witch hazel and rose water into it before applying on your skin. Leave it on for 5 to 8 minutes and wash it with warm water. This trick works like a charm if you continue using the pack for at least 8 weeks, once every seven days.
With all the aforementioned face packs, you are sure to give your skin the benefit of doubt by trying out one of the many face pack for pimples, acne, skin-darkening, dry skin or oily skin. Try it out and see the results for yourself. You’d be surprise at how your skin transforms over time.
Share this article & your thoughts with us in the comments below!
Created on Dec 1st 2019 13:25. Viewed 173 times.