A 6 Step Guide To Anti-ageing And Own A Glowing Skin
by Shahnaz Husain Shahnaz Husain is the founder, chairperson & manag
Ageing is one
of the most natural processes that human beings undergo during their lifetime.
It is nothing to be afraid of. But taking proper care of your skin makes sure
that you don’t age before time, and you age gracefully when the time comes. For
this, one must use the necessary skincare
products, eat healthily and avoid stress and tension.
Ways to prevent ageing
some ways to prevent ageing and own glowing skin:
- Hydrate: Water is the elixir of life. It
removes toxins from your body and keeps you hydrated. This will result in glowing and radiant skin. Not drinking enough water can make your skin dry, flaky, and even cause wrinkles. Water can also improve your complexion, reduce puffiness, decrease acne, and the list goes on. You must make sure that you drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
- Cleanse: The skin on your face is very delicate. Hence, it must be handled with care. Do not use harsh chemicals as they can make your skin dry and itchy. Use a mild cleanser to remove all the dirt particles and other pollutants. You must also exfoliate regularly with a scrub that is not too hard on your skin. This will help
you clean your pores and maintain the natural oils of the skin.
- Moisturize: Once your skin is clean, use a
moisturizer. The moisturizer to be used is different for different skin types. Oily skin requires a lightweight moisturizer. At the same time, dry skin needs a little denser one. The weather also plays a vital role in choosing your moisturizer. In summer, one should use a light water-based
one. And in winters, when the wind is dry, cold creams should be preferred.
- Be gentle: Whenever you wipe your face or apply it, make sure to be gentle. Don't rub against your skin. It pulls the skin and results in wrinkles and fine lines. Pat dry the face and use soft,
circular motions while applying sunscreen and other gels or creams. When you use a toner, pat it, don't rub.
- Sunscreen: Sunscreen should be an essential constituent of your daily skin routine. It is not optional. It protects your skin from carcinogenic UV rays and shields sensitive skin from burning or inflammation due to exposure to the sun. Even if you wear clothes that do not expose your skin to the sun, do not avoid using sunscreen. It prevents ageing and keeps your skin smooth and healthy.
- Face Yoga: As amusing as it sounds and looks,
face yoga is one of the most influential and natural anti-ageing
techniques. It involves face massages and exercises that activate the facial muscles and lymphatic nodes. It strengthens the skin, making it firm and preventing ageing. This not only chisels your face but also gives more definition to your chin, collar bones, jawline, and cheekbones.
Age is a law of
nature. It is how the world works. The more you stress about everything in
life, the sooner you will age. Taking care of yourself and following a
sustainable lifestyle is the first step to anti-ageing.
So, you need to stop worrying so much about your looks, and they don't define
the person you are. You are beautiful in every way.
You May Also Read:
Created on Apr 24th 2021 03:31. Viewed 160 times.