8 most attractive wedding centrepiecesby Shailendra Kadulkar Web Development & SEO
Wedding is a once in a lifetime event. It is obvious that you would want your wedding arrangements to be perfect and graceful. These day’s floral centrepieces have become a centre of attraction as most people experiment and bring forth styles which are unique and sophisticated. We bring to you 8 most attractive wedding centrepieces which you can also try on the most special day of your life.
1. Traditional blooms- In a white opaque vase place all bright coloured blooms of different varieties. You can use roses, tiger lilies, chrysanthemums and place them in a manner which diverts all attention towards it. It is wise to place your flowers according to their size as that would glorify the effect much more.
2. Soft pink and white bouquets- Want an elegant wedding without much effort. Buy some pink and white flowers and add some red roses in the centre. You can play around with tulips, stock, roses and peonies. These are the flowers in which pink looks very pretty and gorgeous ready to make your wedding also memorable.
3. Modern dash of colour- Take a simple looking white vase and some bright gerbera daisies. These can be in the brightest of colours possible like orange, pink and red. Make sure to cut their stems at different levels. So while some may be just peeping from the vase others would be standing tall.
Eclectic combination- Why not pick up flowers and combinations
which are different and very stylish. You can choose from roses,
gerbera daisies, bells of Ireland, Spruce and bupleurum. This unique
set of flowers looks modern without losing its traditional touch.
5. Bowl of Iris blooms- Supposing you just want it to look gorgeous. Just pick up some Iris blooms and tie them up with a ribbon. Next in a bowl you can place a florist foam and place these flowers in it. Cover the base with foam and wrap the stems with a green ribbon and your look is perfect.
6. Paper bag Vase- Want to cut down the use of traditional vases? Use a brown paper bag. Pick up tulips, lilacs and lisianthus and arrange them in this bag. Fold the bag from the top and tie its opening with a ribbon. The effect will be magnetic indeed.
7. Bottles on display- Try something innovative and use beakers, bottles and jugs for the same. Place different shapes and sizes of the same together. Fill each one of them with interesting flower combinations like orchids or pink peonies.
8. Cottage style centrepiece- This would require you to purchase fresh flowers and arrange them loosely in a broad-mouthed vase. You could use roses, sweet peas, daisies, lilacs, tulips and Hydrangeas for the best look.
These are just some centrepiece ideas that you could attempt for your wedding. Do make sure to arrange fresh flowers otherwise the impact of all your effort will go waste. After all, it is your wedding you would not want to ruin the special moment for anything.
Created on Apr 25th 2018 01:29. Viewed 377 times.