7 Things To Do And Continue To Cope With Covid-19 Pandemicby Stephen A. B. AYS Multiservices The Covid-19 lockdown lasted for about 3 to 4 months in most places depending on which part of the world you are, it is still partially on and being eased now some parts, unfortunately there are upsurge of cases again, but the first vaccines showed immune response improvements, therefore their is more hope, but getting it in bits. Anyways, let's not dwell on that for now.
1. Personal development* - use this period to develop your mind. *If you empty your wallet in your mind, your mind will fill up your pocket*. After the pandemic you will come out stronger. If possible, *Start a business from home, Ensure the business is legit and seek the help of a mentor to guide you.
2. Adapt to time and season* - Netflix, Zoom, and few other tech CEOs just entered Forbes list of billionaires. The pandemic has enhanced some businesses to thrive more in recession. *DSTV and other Tv services in Nigeria are cashing out this season. Ensure you are in the business of adding value and look for ways to give it a global coverage. Start learning how to help people do things online, take courses if you need to, pay if you need to, because your survival now and after the pandemic is Paramount. Some people have jobs now, but may be jobless after the pandemic.
3. Start working on your plan-B today.* Guess what, some organizations already made it known to their employees that they won't be paying them during this sit-at-home period or some paying half salary, Only government and some few helpful organizations are paying full. Let's keep making the best use of our time.
4. Be creative* - Unleash your creativity, if you have plans to write a book ,this is the best time to begin. Ensure the book solves a problem and loaded with content then find a system to drive it globally online. ebook for now..
5. Exercise more* - Lock down and staying indoors too long can affect your health, walk within your compound, estate, jog or workout. Ensure your body is in good shape. Allow the heart to pump and ensure you sweat out everyday. *Be close to God.* Faith is a personal thing, Feed your spirit with good insights by meditation, stop promoting propaganda news and focus. Avoid fear and guide your mind .
6. Security* - There may be a likely or temporary upsurge in crime in some areas. Take your state of security very important.
7. Stay positively Hopeful* - Keep safe and stay indoors. This phase will surely pass and we will tell stories of victory to the unborn generations, all the best. Have a wonderful day.
Created on Mar 27th 2021 15:58. Viewed 113 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.