10 Tips To Design A Search Engine Friendly Websiteby Stephen A. B. AYS Multiservices
Nowadays, the competition in the online world has increased greatly, you cannot just achieve your goals by having a beautiful website designed and developed without drawing attention to it, I mean advertising it. Keeping that in mind, here are some Top Tips for Designing a Good and SEO Super Friendly site. Today, the need of everyone is a website with SEO friendliness. You should follow the tips listed below to put your website on the path to greater success.
1. Do not make it heavy: The first rule of website designing is “keep it light and flat in design”. If you fill your website with heavy objects, it will take much longer time in loading, which will reduce its value for search engines and end users as well.
2. Your Design should Mostly speak For You: Always try to design it in a clean way with limited menu options at top, followed by a big and clean banner matching the background color, and then display your valuable content only, which helps you to take your message to your readers. And, in the end, footer should be informative as well. If you have many menus, You can arrange them as Menu > Sub-menu> e.t.c.
3. Navigation: Always add pages and posts that Help the users to easily navigate.
4. Add navigation in the footer for the most important links: If you think that some of the most important pages and/or posts should have more positive effect on your readers, then add the links to those pages in the footer or Any Glaring Place on your website.
5. Always Try To Have a logo and favicon: If you want to impact on your readers’ mind well, then use a logo and a favicon, You get to be more professional and Legit.
6. Always be responsive: It is the time and digital age of mobile technology and more than 50% readers on the Internet mostly use their mobiles, tabs, and other such devices to explore the World Wide Web on the go.
So, design a website that is compatible to all devices, Mobile and Tab devices especially.
7. Browser Compatibility: Be sure that your website is compatible with different browsers, Like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Cometbird, e.t.c.
Also, ensure that it supports different versions of various browsers on different devices.
8. Make use of the H1, H2, and H3 tags: When writing titles for pages or posts, always use H1 tag followed by H2, and H3 tags for paragraph headings, etc.
Using these tags is a very Helpful part of SEO.
9. Always use Meta tags: When getting your website designed, make sure that the designer keeps the importance of Meta tags in mind. This is usually the first thing search engines can see.
10. URL Structure: An important part of SEO is the URL of a page or a post.
Search engines Also use it to determine what the page is about.
Try to make it cover the most important keywords used in the title of the page or the post. Avoid using page ID in the URL structure. Also, try to keep it short.
These are very important Top Tips for Designing an SEO Friendly Website.
Follow the Ideas Listed Above and see Great Improvements in All Your design Works almost immediately.
All the best !
Created on May 8th 2020 07:22. Viewed 229 times.