5 Activities That Promises To Keep Your Bones Strong And Fitby Neal David Writer
Whether you are a young individual living your youthful years to the fullest or an aged in your 50s, physical fitness is mandatory for every being. It not only helps your heart, lungs or digestive system to function properly, but enables your bones and muscles to remain fit and powerful. Exercises are extremely good for your health and this article brings before 5 such everyday to-do activities that can improve your bone health even in your mid-40s and 50s.
1. Weight lifting – Any sort of exercises that deal with weight bearing are effective for bone strength. Weight-bearing activities force you to go against the law of gravity, which in turn put pressure on the bones of your body and test their strength to hold such immense weight for a particular period of time. Any type of weight lifting practices, when done with comparatively lower weights and in repetition mode, help in increasing the bone density of those who are at the high risk of Osteoporosis and Osteopenia.
2. Yoga – Yoga is considered as the purest form of fitness practice that has been followed by our ancestors for centuries. Though these days’ fitness gym centers, gymnastics academies, Zumba dance sessions have taken over yoga for most of the youth population as new fitness regime, doctors still live in the belief that Yoga is the best cure to any kind of bone and muscles problems. Your body tends to support yourself entirely with the help of your legs and arms when you indulge in any kind of yoga asanas. This perpetually improves body flexibility and also tests your balancing skills.
3. Jogging – If not anything, then just walk a few miles to strengthen the power of your bones and muscles. Your leg bones get stressed when you walk or jog by supporting your weight and this helps them to become sturdy. If you do not have the facility to jog on street lanes or parks in the mornings or evenings, then just do it on a treadmill at home, but be careful with the speed and balance.
4. Dancing – It is a very high-impact health activity that not only improves your muscle and bone conditions but frees your from mental stress and anxiety. So have you ever wondered that giving your furious feet a chance to groove with the music beats can actually provide some huge benefits to your bone’s strength? So, what are you waiting for? Turn in the music and start dancing to the tunes of your favorite melody right away.
5. Playing tennis – Most of us fail to realize that sprinting and leaping around the tennis court make the bones of the feet and legs strong. Even when you swing the racket this and that way, it is a kind of great workout for your arm muscles and bones.
No matter whichever workout activity you choose, make sure you do it on a regular basis. Consistency is the key to bolster the strength of your bones and muscles. So, hurry up and start working out for at least 30-45 minutes per day to stay in the pink of health.
Neal is a fitness strategist for bones and muscles at Healthy Joints System.
He is currently doing a comprehensive study on the new joint supplement Glucosamine Chondroitin released by the
company. He claims that Glucosamine
Chondroitin MSM is the best-ever supplement complex that has remarkable
advantages over other supplements in relieving joint pains.
Created on Mar 20th 2019 01:00. Viewed 376 times.