3 Tips About OMR Softwareby Yoctel Solutions Digital Marketing Expert
Managing and executing any kind of exam perfectly is a tedious job. And checking the answer sheet manually is not only complicated but also raises the human error. So traditional way of conducting exam as well as checking the answer sheet is being replaced with the software. One such software designed to read and evaluate the test papers or any kind of forms is OMR software. The purpose to design this software was for scanning and processing a large number of data.
To overcome your burden and get rid of checking the answer sheet manually go for OMR software. This software not only helps in managing the examination process smoothly but reduces the manpower as well as time. For example, if a person working manually spends 10-15 minutes for checking a single sheet then only 6-8 sheet will be checked in an hour.But, OMR software holds the capacity to check the thousands of sheets per minute. Now you can easily understand the importance of the OMR software.
Before we discuss the importance of OMR software, first one must be aware of
What is OMR software?
OMR software is a software application that reads and evaluates OMR sheet or human marked data and reduces human effort. It works on integration with the ADF scanner or flatbed scanner to read the OMR sheet. Also, it holds the capacity to evaluate multiple sets of exam paper automatically.
Why you need OMR Software?
Let’s see why OMR software is necessary for an organization to have
- This software is basically used for evaluating 100 OMR answer sheets within a minute.
- OMR sheet designing software is available with this software. You have the facility to design your own template and further segregate the fields in name, roll no, question type, questions as well as class code.
- The software has the facility to capture the image such as candidates signature and photographs etc.
- It gives 100% accuracy result either subject wise or topic wise. You can even generate the result as per your requirement.
- You can conduct the exam in offline mode. The offline exam can be conducted by distributing the question paper and answer sheet to the students in the classroom or any geographical boundaries.
- You can print the documents either in black and white orin colored. And can use any kind of paper such as A4 size, A5, A3 or legal size.
- It is easy to operate and any one can operate in the absence of the concerned authority.
- This software has enabled the educational institute to keep pace with time. Also, it is easily affordable.
How OMR software works
- Once the software has been installed in your system and connected through the scanner. The software is ready for work.
- First, you need to scan each answer sheet and then save the scanned documents in the folder.
- Now, OMR software checker reads the scanned documents and evaluates the answer sheet by inserting the answer key to the test paper.
- Once the software has evaluated all the sheets the result will be generated in the desired format. Generation of result has now become easier through this software.
OMR Reader Software is developed in order to capture human marked data. This software reads the mark in forms of lines or shady areas. The software holds the capacity to evaluate 100 of sheets in a minute and generates 100% accurate result within no time. Having this software reduces the manpower and saves times. It has also streamlined the examination process.
Created on Mar 30th 2019 04:33. Viewed 188 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.