3 Phases Involved In Developing A Successful eCommerce Websiteby Selena Richard ***
Steps to building a successful eCommerce website
Your retail business needs to be online in order to help you expand past geographical boundaries. Wondering how? You need to build an eCommerce website.
Here are 3 steps to get started:
Step 1: Development Phase
There are many things that should be planned at this stage that includes:
· Content Management System: Setting up a proper CMS is one of the integral parts of the development that actually helps in SEO and providing information to customers.
· Shopping Cart and Payment: Success of your eCommerce website depends on the efficiency and simplicity of the shopping cart and also on how secure a customer feels with your online payment system.
· Customer Relationship Management: An eCommerce platform is an ideal medium to have direct communication with your customers to get right feedbacks. So, you need to have robust CRM.
· Analytics: This is the only method that can help you to analyze the performance of your online stores and plan out strategies to improve further.
Step 2: Management Phase
The next part is how you will take care of shipping and delivery of the products that is ordered from your online store. Here are a few things that should be considered:
· Accounts Management: Unless you don’t have proper records of all your transactions, it will be difficult to analyze growth or profit.
· Order and Shipment: You need to have a dedicated professional team to manage order processing and delivery management. A top-notch delivery management system will yield fruitful results in terms of repeated orders.
· Inventory Management: This part ensures that none of your customers is ever disappointed by “out of stock” message. It should be managed properly to improve your business.
Step 3: Improvement Phase
An eCommerce website always needs improvements to enhance sales further and there are few things that can help in that which includes.
· Conversion Optimization: There are many tools available that can help in enhancing the lead conversion and increasing the sales.
· Email Automation: Email automation is a process that helps the business owner to create awareness among the customers and attract them towards latest products.
· Artificial Intelligence: Using chat-bots, personal assistants, and other smart AI options business owners can attract more customers and increase their sales.
Want to make it through all the above-said phases but lack the technical skill? Don’t worry, call Openwave for eCommerce website development in New York.
Created on Apr 27th 2018 06:15. Viewed 447 times.