10 DIGITAL MARKETING TRENDS YOU CAN’T IGNORE IN 2020by Tech2Globe Web Solutions Web Portal & Software Development Company
The landscape of digital marketing is kept on changing, there are lots of new Software’s which help the marketer to stay ahead in the competitive market. Every year the companies bring new Digital marketing trends and strategies, if any company or any Digital Marketing agency wants to stay longer then they have to adopt the new digital marketing trends. If you won’t adopt the change you will not stay longer in this field.
Nowadays, marketing technology changes very frequently and consumer’s interest is very hard to predict. At this time, you can’t stick to the same old marketing method, to attract the new audience you have to follow the trend and the new strategies. There are hundreds of digital marketing agencies that are bringing new strategies so that they can provide better digital marketing services than their competitors. So here are the new Digital Marketing trends that you can’t ignore in 2020.
1. Artificial Intelligence –
Artificial Intelligence is one of the most trending and demanding technology. Artificial Intelligence has changed the user experience. Companies like Mastercard and Alibaba has taken advantage of AI Technology.
Most of the companies are adopting AI technology as it reduces their costs and increases efficiency. Companies using AI technology have cut the staffing cost and have accelerated their growth.
Artificial Intelligence can be implemented in many areas like:
- Creating Content
- Sending Personalized Email
- Communication with Customers to solve their basic queries
- Recommending products to customers
2. Voice Search And Digital Assistants
If you own a Digital Marketing Agency then you know how Important Voice searches are. Last year voice searches have increased rapidly and which led companies to rethink their digital marketing strategies. Here are some reasons why you should look for Voice searches in 2020:
- In 2020, more than 55% of searches are going to be voice searches.
- By 2022, more than 45% of all American homes will own a smart speaker.
- More than 60% of all individuals who own voice-activated speakers say that their devices are used as a part of their daily routine.
- By 2022, voice shopping will increase to $60 Billion.
3. Chatbots – Increase Length –
Chatbots are basically the bots based on AI Technology used by the companies to instant messaging to talk in Real-time visitors. If you use Chatbots properly you can easily change your customer experience. Chatbots can be used to interact with the user and help the user to solve basic queries. These Chatbots are used by every business Like Facebook, Snapchat, HealthifyMe and many others are using chatbots. Here are some of the reason why you should consider Chatbots in 2020:
- By 2020, more than 80% of Customer service will be power by Chatbots
- Chatbots will save more than $10 Billion by 2020
- By 2020, More than 70% of businesses will use Chatbots.
4. Video Marketing Is The New King –
Nowadays, the audience has been shifted towards Mobile devices and as compared to laptops and desktop mobile has smaller screens so reading in mobile devices is quite difficult. So, Now Video Marketing has become a real king. Video marketing helps businesses to deliver all information in a creative manner.
- Almost 39% call a seller after viewing a video.
- More than 50% of buyers say that the product video before buying a product.
- 60% of consumers say that they watched a brand’s video first.
- Almost 60% company says that video has enhanced their conversation rate.
5. Influencer Marketing –
Influencer marketing has been one of the most successful digital marketing trends, It’s so successful that big influencers are now a commodity. Influencers are usually Instagram and YouTube personalities with a huge fan following who can help businesses to promote their product to their audience through their social media channels.
- More than 50% of audience trust influencers review more than the brand’s Review
- More than 55% of the audience bought a product in the past 6 months because of an Influencer’s recommendation.
6. Email Marketing –
If you provide Digital Marketing services or any other services then you would focus on Email Marketing. Email Marketing is getting smarter day-by-day, Every Digital marketing agency is giving priority to the active subscribers. The one who has submitted his or her mail address should be given more importance. Companies can send those Newsletters and can keep them updated with their new products, event, and more.
7. Interactive Content – Increase Length
Interactive content basically means the type of content which encourages the audience to interact online. The Interactive content catches the user’s eyes and pushes the user to engage directly with the business. These interaction helps you to increase brand awareness and increase your Brand Reputation. Interactive Content helps businesses to grow brand awareness without paying for any ad. These types of content help the brand to connect with the audience directly.
Here are some of the examples of interactive content type -
- Quizzes and Polls
- 360-degree videos
- Embedded Calculators
8. Social Media Ads – Add Pointers
Now everybody is on Social Media and they usually spend more than an hour a day on social media channels like Facebook and Instagram. So if you want to target a huge number of Audience then Social Media Marketing services or Ads are great. These social media channels have Billions of audience that’s why most of the brands using these channels
These Channels helps the business to increase awareness and also increases the trust of the brand. Businesses can also connect with the audience and can easily build a good relationship.
- More than 65% of Social Media users say that they discover new products on Social Media Channels
- According to a study, 45% of Adult do not trust a brand who doesn’t have Social Media Pages
- Absolute Vodka ran an Advertisement on Social Media and they saw a 5-time growth in Brand Awareness.
9. Browser Push Notifications Push
Browser Push notifications are a great action offering direct engagement. More and more companies are adopting the Push notifications. If users click on the allow button then whenever you post something new the notification will be shown on the user device.
- As compared to the newsletter subscribers browser push notification provides more engagement.
- Only 10% of businesses achieve newsletter subscribers that match the number of Push Notification.
10. Messaging Apps
Everyone uses Social messaging apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Wechat, etc. These apps will definitely grow in the future and will attract billions of audience. Users spend more than 2-3 hours a day on these apps.
As these apps have Billions of active users who spend hours in these apps so targeting the audience in these Apps will provide more engagement. These Apps allow you to send a personalized message to the users, these give your business a great value.
If you are looking for Digital marketing services or any project in your mind, then you may contact us today - https://www.tech2globe.com/contact-us
Tech2Globe is the top leading digital marketing services agency. The company has the motive to get your website on the top of SERP so that you’ll get the best outcome.
Created on Jul 7th 2020 01:49. Viewed 382 times.